six

Michael
"What did you need to talk about?" I ask Samantha as we get in my room.

Before she has a chance to answer calum burst into the room with a worried look on his face.

"Somethings wrong."

***

"What caused the segere was it because he got shot?" Ashton asks the nurse as we wait for the results out side of his room.

"Yes we believe so but he'll be ok in a few hours, were going to keep him over night just to be sure." She says walking back into the room.

"Shit." I hear calum mumble.
"What is it?" I ask.

"We have a concert in an hour." He replies.

"We'll Will just play without luke." I say.

"Play without the lead singer?" Calum asks.

"Sure."

***

"Oh my god that was hilarious." Sammy laughs after the concert.

"What I forgot I was splitting Luke's parts with calum I thought it was his turn." I say defending myself.

"Yeah sure, anyway I need a ride home." She says.

"Um no." I simply state.

"I have to check on my sister and brother!" She says raising her voice.

"Just call them here use my phone." I say handing it to her.

She just stairs at me with a blank face. "What?" I ask.

"We can't afford phone's I can't call!"

"I can fix that." I grin.

***

Samantha
"An iPhone five?" Laura says looking at me.

"Yeah mikey bought both of us one." I smile at her.

"Thats awesome wait why?" She asks.

"So I could spend more time with him and still be able to check on you and Henry." I answer sitting next to her on the couch.

"Are you two dating?" She asks me smirking.

"Yes no I don't know it's complicated." I sorta answer.

***

I never really thought of michael as a boyfriend considering the situation we were in. I had to admit he was cute, and my type.

Fun and annoying like me.
Well at least that's what I've been told.

My sister and I always try to find ways to entertain Henry so he can have somewhat of a good childhood.

This rich kid that lived in the neighborhood next to us was turning seven so we snuck into the party.

There were so many people there they didn't notice we weren't suppose to be there until near the end of the party we lost Henry in the ball pit.

Most of the people were gone so the owners saw us and immediately kicked us out.

We laughed about it all the way home.

I let out a giggle thinking about one of the good memories I had with my family and it catches Michael's attention.

"Whats so funny?" He asks turning on his side to face me.

I was currently laying in his bed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't because I felt guilty for leaving Laura and Henry home alone with our mom.

"Nothing." I say to him then lean my head on his chest and cuddle up to him.

"I've decided." I say.

"Decided what?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I like you." I say trying to look up into his eyes but then rember it's pitch black in here.

It doesn't stop him from kissing me though.

***

"I think I know who shot luke." Calum says running into the room waking michael and me up.

"Uhh sorry were you to-

"No!" I say shocked that he would even ask that.

"Right anyway I think I know who shot luke." He says sitting on the end of the bed.

"Rember that girl luke used to date uhh I think her name was terra yeah it was anyway once they started going out her ex boyfriend got really mad and even started to hate luke." Calum explains.

"So you think his ex girlfriends ex boyfriend shot him that's crazy." Michael says.

"Exactly I was looking online and apparently he was crazy and just escaped from a mental asylum last week." Calum says.

"Ok then we should probably tell the police we have a suspect. "

A/n

Vote comment and please read my new michael story. Thanks if you do! ;)

Love Lauren