Fifteen

Michael:1month later

We had just gotten done with a concert and were at the hotel eating pizza when my phone started ringing.  "Hello." I say answering it.

"Hi, is this michael clifford?" A man asks. "Yeah." I reply.

"I have good news for you."

***

"Mikey?" Sam says when I walk through the door. I run over to her and hug her tightly. "God I missed you." I mumble into her shoulder.

"How long was I gone for?" She asks. "A little over a month." I says feeling tears role down my face. "Mikey don't cry I'm ok." She says kissing my cheek.

"I know." I reply pecking her lips making her smile." Why are i lives so complicated?" She asks.

"I have no clue."

***
1 week later

"Mikeyyy." She says from behind me and kissing my neck.
"Hmm?" I say pulling her in front of me and wrapping my arms around her waist.

She presses her lips to mine and pushes me aganist the bed. I pull her legs so there on both sides of me as she deepens the kiss.

I pull away causing her to furrow her eyebrows. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her.

She nods and starts to pull my shrit off my body.

***

Samantha

I walk up in the mourning in Michael's arms.
I let him take my virginity last night and i dont know how to feel about it.

"Good mourning." He smiles at me. "Mourning." I reply pecking his lips.

"You ok?" He asks. I nod leaning my head on his chest.

"You don't regret anything do you?"

"Mikey no I'm fine." I say giggling at how worried he was. "Good."

"Sam when you were in your coma it made me think about how short life can be and i want to tell you something before it's to late."
He sits up and sighs hesitating before he says it.

"I love you."

A/n
Vote and comment ideas I'm open to new ideas cuz I want this to be a long story. If your idea doesn't get added right away don't worry I just have to write a few more parts before I start adding you guys ideas, but go ahead and comment so I'll know.

Love you guys! :)

- Lauren