Assassination

After Ali buried Narin's lifeless body, whose heart, lungs, and kidneys had been removed, in the cemetery for the nameless, he immediately went after Abdil and the Man with the Ski Mask. He tirelessly worked to ensure they received the punishment they deserved. The information, videos, photos, and conversations on the disk that Narin had given while she was dying revealed all the dirt of Abdil and the Man with the Ski Mask. But as a good journalist, Ali did not rely solely on the information on the disk. He conducted months of research, found other documents proving the dark, illegal activities they were involved in, compiled everything, and created a dossier. This dossier would both avenge poor Narin and cleanse the country of these filth who were engaged in dark, illegal activities, the rotten apples that stained the institutions they were in.

***

One evening, while Zehra was nursing their first child Narin, Ismail turned on the television. The names in the new cabinet were being announced on the news. Ismail paid attention... What he feared had happened: Abdil Aga was a minister... He was angry with himself. But more so, he was angry with Ali for not revealing the dirt these people did with the documents he had, despite being a journalist and knowing everything; but he was mistaken...

The next day, a journalist named Ali Kara wrote with great courage, "A feudal lord who is involved in illegal organizations and new colonists, smuggling weapons and drugs, human trafficking, and is a lover of young girls, became a minister," for Minister Abdil...

Ali proved his claim with the digital documents Narin had hidden and the evidence he found through his own research.

But in the days that followed, the documents were called doctored, lies, slander, and political conspiracy. Abdil hid his dishonesty by wearing his most honest mask, using his power and money. In interviews with the local people, Abdil's naïve followers, men, and flatterers who thought living on the edge of starvation was living, praised him. The purchasable written and visual media and purchasable writers supported Abdil. He was a philanthropist, a friend of the poor, who married off the poor, gave them homes, fed them, protected and watched over them; both Allah and the people were pleased with him...

Ali was fired from the newspaper after a while. But Ali Kara, undeterred, continued to reveal and write what he knew everywhere and in every environment, even though he was threatened and beaten in the street...

And the day came when Ali opened his much-desired photo exhibition called "The Beauty of Pain." Visitors to the exhibition admired the young girl featured in all the photos, envied her, and witnessed how pain could give a person beauty and value.

A week after the exhibition opened, Ali Kara was killed when a bomb placed in his car exploded. According to his will, he was buried next to a nameless girl in the cemetery for the nameless. And again, according to his will, the photo of Narin with her green light, heart-stirring sad smiling eyes, which he did not include in the exhibition, was given to Ismail and Zehra. Zehra spent days turning that photo into a wonderful three-dimensional wooden statue, highlighting all her skills. With her wooden statue and photo, Narin continues to captivate those who see her in the most beautiful corner of Ismail and Zehra's home...

Later, Zehra also gave birth to a boy. They named him Ali.

They (Zehra, Ismail, and their children) have been visiting the two graves in the cemetery for the nameless, one inscribed with "She was a nucleus of light" and the other with "They took her pen from her hand," without fail for years, and they continue to do so...

The killer of journalist, writer, and photographer Ali Kara, also known as the Poet (Sair), was never found. Although the culprit is known to the entire world, the case still holds a special place among unsolved mysteries...

                                                                                          The End