A 'quiet' night |yoonmin

Jimin pov:

The rain tapped softly against the window, a soothing backdrop to the silence that enveloped us. I could hear the faint sound of Yoongi's music playing in the background, a soft instrumental that set the mood just right for a quiet night in. I was curled up on the couch, a thick blanket pulled around me, feeling both cozy and a little daring.

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asked, glancing over at me, his dark hair falling over his forehead as he leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees. His eyes were sharp yet soft, and in that moment, I felt my heart race a little faster.

"No," I replied, forcing a casual tone even though the heat from his gaze was enough to make me flush. "I'm okay."

But the truth was, I was anything but okay. Yoongi's presence had this intoxicating effect on me, turning every ordinary moment into something tinged with a delicious tension. Our friendship had always lingered on the edge, a close bond that sparked with unspoken words and stolen glances. Tonight, it felt like something was finally ready to break the surface.

He continued to look at me, and I could feel the weight of his stare. My skin prickled, the air thickening with something I couldn't quite name. "You know," he started, voice low, "you're acting different tonight."

I bit my lip, my mind racing. This wasn't just a casual hangout; we both knew that. "Am I?" I asked teasingly, attempting to deflect.

He raised an eyebrow, that playful smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Yeah, you are. What's up?"

I hesitated, but then decided it was now or never. "Maybe I just...want more than what we usually do."

Yoongi's expression changed, shifting into something serious, and I felt the air grow heavy with anticipation. His eyes hardened slightly, a spark of intrigue igniting between us. "What do you want, Jimin?"

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward, the blanket slipping off my shoulders as I closed the distance between us. "You know exactly what I want, Yoongi." I could see his pulse quicken as I pulled the blanket off completely, baring my intentions.

In one swift movement, he covered the ground between us. His lips crashed onto mine, and the world around us faded into a distant murmur. I melted into the kiss, feeling the heat radiating between us-the warmth of his body, the taste of his lips, and the roughness of his hands gripping my waist, pulling me against him.

It was desperate and passionate, a hunger we both shared for something deeper. I gasped as he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring me, demanding more. I whimpered softly, fingers tangling in his hair, feeling every tug and pull ignite a fire deep within me.

"Damn it, Jimin," he growled against my lips, breaking the kiss momentarily. His breath was warm and heavy, sending shivers down my spine. "You drive me insane."

Before I could respond, he captured my mouth again, his hands roaming down my sides, brushing against my skin, leaving trails of heat in their wake. I whimpered as he pressed his body against mine, and the softness of the couch seemed to disappear, replaced by a feathery weightlessness.

We were lost in each other, the room filled with soft sounds of our mutual desire-the wet sounds of kisses, the gentle rush of breaths, and the occasional gasp that escaped my lips. My back arched instinctively as he ground his hips against mine, and I felt the undeniable proof of his excitement.

"Yoongi..." My voice came out in a breathless whisper, unsure of how far we were going to push this. Yet, the way he looked at me-so fierce and possessive-dared me to push back, to challenge what we knew was happening. "I want you."

His eyes darkened with desire, and my heart raced as he slid his hand down, gripping me tightly through my pants. I gasped, back pressing harder against the couch as pleasure coursed through me. He smirked at the sight, a satisfied glint in his eye.

"Yeah? You want this?" he teased, fingers rubbing expertly, creating a rhythm that had me gasping for more.

"Yes. Please, Yoongi," I begged, my voice thick with need.

With a low growl, he leaned in again, kissing me fervently as his hand worked its magic. I could feel my body tightening, the heat pooling deep within as I lost myself to the pleasure he was giving me.

"Then let me take care of you," he murmured against my lips, and I could only nod in response, surrendering fully as I let him take the reins.

The night unfolded into something I had only dreamed of, our bodies entwined, moving together in a rhythm that felt primal and right. With each fervent touch, each searing kiss, I realized that we had crossed a threshold-one I never wanted to come back from.

And as the rain continued to fall outside, I knew our quiet night in would become a memory etched forever in my mind, a burning reminder that sometimes, the best things came from a leap into the unknown.