4: Strip It Down

⚠WARNING: SMUT!⚠

P.S I've never written smut before so I'm sorry if it's shitty. Also I'm so sorry it took so long I was on a camping trip, and the reception was spotty. So sorry it took so long but I was busy this week with doctor's appointments, and work, and family time. Plus this chapter is pretty long. 

Savannah and Tyler's kiss grew in intensity, their lips moving together as if they were dancing to music. The kiss continued until Savannah pulled back for air. She had a happy smile plastered on her face as she caught her breath. Tyler's lips began to explore her neck.

His gentle touch sent shivers through her body, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. Her body tingled that of a shock of electricity. One hand remained at her waist, holding her close, while the other made its way back to her cheek, caressing it tenderly. His eyes searched hers, and she could see the yearning in his gaze.

"Ty I like you," Savannah spoke softly. Tyler stopped kissing her neck, and lifted his head to look at her. A small smirk plastered on his lips. "I know, I like you too, princess," He replied softly. Tyler's words gave her a sudden burst of desire, Savannah reached up and grabbed Tyler's face, pulling him back into a kiss that was fueled by desperation.

She wanted him, but most of all she wanted him. He returned the kiss with the same burning desire as her. His gentle touch now replaced with a passion that matched hers. His hands moved to the buttons of her flannel shirt, unbuttoning it one by one with an eagerness. As the fabric parted, he kissed her shoulder, his teeth grazing the skin, and she felt his warm breath against her neck.

"You're going to leave marks," she whispered, a hint of apprehension in her voice. "That's the point, princess," Tyler murmured into her ear. "I want everyone to know you're mine."

Savannah's face flushed with both embarrassment and arousal. His words sent a thrill through her body, and she knew that he was marking her as his territory. It kinda turned her on. His possessiveness. She liked it. He kissed her neck again, his kiss rougher than usual. He slightly sucked on it causing the pressure to break her blood vessels.

Which in return formed a hickey. With a gentle touch, he pushed her hair back from her face, his eyes searching hers for understanding. "So, are you going to tell me what's going on with you before or after?" he asked softly.

"After," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. Tyler nodded, understanding that she needed this moment of distraction more than she needed to talk. "Good, because you need to talk about it, but for now, I just want to make you feel good." He told her.

He leaned in, capturing her lips once more. His hands moved back to her shirt unbuttoning the last few pesky buttons that kept her covered. As the last button gave way, she felt a mix of excitement and anxiety. "You're nervous," Tyler murmured, his voice filled with concern.

"Yeah, I am," she admitted, her voice shaky. He pulled away slightly, looking into her eyes. "Why?". His thumb gently strokes her bare skin on her waist. "I can't believe I'm telling you this," She whispered. After a moment of silence she revealed to him her secret. "Because I'm still kind of a virgin."

Surprise flickered across Tyler's features, but it was quickly replaced by a smug smile. "Well, looks like I hit the jackpot," he teased. She playfully slapped his chest. "If you're going to treat this like some kind of game, then I'm not going through with it," she warned him.

"No, no, I'm sorry," he said, his tone turning serious. "It's just... you're 30, and you're still a virgin,". Savannah's arms crossed over her chest. "Yes, I was waiting for the right person. I didn't want to just give it away to some desperate guy."