Chapter ten

3rd person Pov

Thing where not all gumdrops and Ice cream on Mt Olympus some if not all of the Greek Gods where there having a good old time Aphrodite was still married to Hephaestus but it was a loveless marriage and agreed to break up but just be friends but there was someone that Aphrodite didn't like and that was Ares the God Of War whos been hooking up with minor no name greek goddesses that looked like or came close to Aphrodite's looks like to in hopes that he makes the women notice him but she always turned down his advances making him angry.

"Come on Aphrodite you're the goddess of sex so why are you not opening your legs for me?" asked Ares in front of all the other gods and goddesses much to their shock well apart from Zeus who was drunk and laughing his ass off.

"This is great perhaps I go back down to the mortal realm  and find another women to fuck and get pregnant." said Zeus shocking everyone before Hera bursts into the room pissed.

" said Zeus shocking everyone before Hera bursts into the room pissed

"Zeus I'm sick and tired of your cheating ways. You can't even keep it in your pants and you Ares Aphrodite is more then goddess of sex . Have you forgotten her other titles?" asked Hera who then smacks the shit out of Ares  while Hephaestus, Athena, Apollo, Hermes, Hestia and Artemis is comforting Aphrodite.

"What I do is none of your concern these human females are my fuck toys." said Zeus. Hera at this point had just lost it and attacked Zeus while cursing at him and calling him unfaithful  making him look weak in front of the other gods and Zeus hates it as to him he was the top dog and his word is law and no one should be able to tell him what to do but here is Hera doing just that in front of everyone.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" shouted Zeus his voice boomed from inside the room before he ordered some of the gods to take Hera away to stand trial and wait for her punishment. A few days passed and it was the day of Hera's trial and sadly it wasn't good for her for Zeus had gotten a lot of the male gods on his side while the goddesses, Zeus's brother Hades, Ares, Apollo and Hermes  sided with Hera but was sadly outnumbered  to which her punishment was banishment from Olympus and to never return. 

"This is not right and unfair." said Artemis. She and Aphrodite were outraged by this 

"Be silent you two  or you will suffer the same punishment as her." said Zeus. The both of them looked at each other then back to Zeus.

"We take banishment if it means getting away from your sorry ass." said Artemis.

"Yeah so you can go fuck yourself." said Aphrodite. So after the banishment the three of them left and headed to the mortal realm since they could no longer stay in Greece.

Artemis Pov

"Where should we go now that we are banished?" asked Hera

"I know we can go see." I said while Hera and Aphrodite looked at me like I had grown five heads or something.

"And who is this person?" asked Aphrodite.

"His name is Angelus." I replied

"Wait I heard about him he was a great warrior and his feats where the talk in Olympus during the great war." said Hera

"I would like to meet this male but tell me how well do you know this Angelus?" asked Aphrodite before I told them how the both of us met. The both of them were happy for me and thanks to my banishment I was free of my vow to stay a virgin. Our our journey we ran into my hunters.

"My lady we heard about your banishment." said one of the hunters.

"I'm sorry to put you through all of that that's why I think I disband the group." I said

"Excuse me mistress but we refuse to accept that. You are our goddess  and that we are gonna follow you and act as your bodyguards along with your allies." said a second hunter. I was lost for words but I accepted the fact that they were loyal to a fought.

Hera's Pov

Now that I I free of that no good fucker of husband I was free to do what I wanted. When Artemis told me about Angelus and how he was alive and was made  in a seraph really peaked my interest.

3rd person pov

Meanwhile back on My Olympus things were not not all good. Some of the gods where having concerns and felt guilty about siding with Zeus over Hera but what can they do they where to much afraid of Zeus and his word was law. One goddess Athena who was training was also thinking about her sisters banishment and how she let Zeus get away with such treatment of Hera but she was kind of happy that Hera kicked Zeus's ass but still she still harbored doubts about Zeus and was starting to get disgusted with his behavior and Hera was right Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants.

 One goddess Athena who was training was also thinking about her sisters banishment and how she let Zeus get away with such treatment of Hera but she was kind of happy that Hera kicked Zeus's ass but still she still harbored doubts about Zeus and ...

"Maybe Hera and the others were right." said Athena to herself before she stopped her training and went to see Zeus but was stopped by Ares.

"Going to see Zeus?" asked Ares

"Yeah and what is it to you?" asked Athena

"Relax I mean no ill will its just Zeus left for you know why." replied Ares while letting out a sigh.

"Figures. You think Here and the others were right about father?" asked Athena.

"I asked myself the same question after the trial." replied Ares.

"I just hope there are okay." said Athena before walking off to think and clear her head.

(a/n: another chapter down. Let me know what you think and I see you all in the next one later)