Chapter One

3rd person pov 

Its been a few hours since Angelus was made into a angel as his loyal generals and friends where waiting at a nearby shrine waiting on news from one of the angels.

"How long are they gonna make us wait for?" Tharja asked.

"Just be patient I'm sure that the angels have everything in order considering they were just in a war." Corrin replied just as  ray of light shined down as Michael appeared before them.

"Lord Michael what news of Lord Angelus?" Camilla asked as she was worried about her lord.

"It's okay he's doing just fine in fact allow me to show you." Michael replied as a portal opened up and out stepped Angelus with his wings out.

" Michael replied as a portal opened up and out stepped Angelus with his wings out

"Hello there

"Hello there." Angelus said with a smile on his face.

"Master." Kuro said as she ran up to him and so did Robin and Corrin.

"Your okay. Thank the gods." Corrin said as she hugged him and cried as Angelus patted her head.

"Shh It's okay I'm fine I been giving a great honor to become angle." Angelus said.

"Your wings are beautiful." Tharja said.

"Thank you. All of you you guys have been with me though the toughies of times and the toughest of battle but we over come all of that and I'm glad to have you guys as my friends and allies. I wish there was a way to pay you guys back." Angelus said as they looked at him.

"Actually there is a way." Michael said as all of them looked at him with a confused look on their faces.

"What do you mean" Camilla ask.

"I mean you can be still with him as his brave saints." Michael replied.

"What is that?" Ina asked as Michael explained that the Brave Saints also known as the Royal Users, are a set of 13 cards used by the angels  to increase their ranks by reincarnating other beings into Angels. The Brave Saints are based on the evil pieces system of the devils. In which he gave Angelus his own deck of cards and said that he can make anyone one of his Brave Saints as Angelus took the deck and looked at his friends.