Chapter-6 FIRST MEET<3

Hey lovelies so this is the sixth chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story. Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

Also follow me on Instagram for details and updates on my story- the_melodic_writter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, she is that mysterious girl who helped my mom. My mom likes her, so does Nihi and I think my dad likes her too after hearing how she helped my mother. I didn't pay attention to my mom when she was telling everyone the story, I already knew what happened.

I was just looking at Samayra wondering why she helped my mom? Like in this generation people don't even care about their own blood and she helped a stranger.

So, there is still good left in this world. I remember, the first time I met her. It was at the Laxmi Narayan temple. I am not at all interested in marriage but if I really have to, then I will have to convince Samayra. Nihi already told me that Samayra doesn't want to marry and she had requested me to convince her. So that's what I am gonna do. Miss Samayra Gupta, you and I are gonna get married.

FLASHBACK-

5 MONTHS AGO

I was at the Laxmi Narayan temple, I got out of my car, ordered the bodyguards to wait for me and went in. as I was walking, some girl bumped into me. She didn't even look at me "sorry I am in a hurry" she said and ran hastily.

I don't know why but looking at her I felt my heart skip a beat, This is the first time i have felt something like this for a woman. It was like I know her but I don't! Her face had a worried expression. I watched her running figure, get into a car then the car left. I shrugged my shoulders and as I took a step towards the temple, I felt something on my foot, it was a payal.

"Probably hers" I murmured and I don't know why but I kept it with me. After leaving the temple, I rushed to the café where I was supposed to meet Aakash's sister.

I only knew her name 'Samayra'. Aakash and Nihi disclosed their relationship to me and Samayra first. So, we decided to meet as we both were their elder siblings. I reached the café where Nihi was sitting and Aakash sat Infront of her, beside a girl, both their backs facing me. She must be Samayra, they didn't notice me so I went close, I heard Samayra saying "urgh! I lost my favorite Payal somewhere. I will never find it again"

"it's okay Sam, I will find you a new one" Aakash said. Finally, Nihi noticed me, she stood up and seeing her so did Aakash and turned back but Samayra was looking at them confused, she then turned back and her gaze met mine.