Chapter-12 FIRST NIGHT

Hey lovelies, so this is the twelfth chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story.

Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story- the_melodic_writter

Follow me on Wattpad too✨ please 🥺 👉👈
---------------------------------------------------------.

Follow me on Wattpad too✨ please 🥺 👉👈---------------------------------------------------------

I need to get my luggage; I had decided to wake up at 4 am after my exams but I was to start that routine after a month. Guess I am starting it from now only.

Ahaan said that my luggage is in the car so I stormed out of the room to go get it. Urgh this lehenga is so heavy, it won't let me walk! I carefully went down the stairs and towards the main gate, there was pin drop silence in the house. The lights were dim. It was giving haunted vibes.

I hid my fear and walked towards the main door but was stopped by a guard. "Where are you going at this hour, Ma'am?" he asked.

"Umm.. my luggage is in the car, I am going to get it" I said. "I can get it for you ma'am, which car is it in?" he questioned. I looked at him confused. Which car? How many does Ahaan have?

"ma'am there are like 20 cars in the garage. Which one is It in?" he asked again. 20 cars! What the hell? Before I could tell him I didn't know a voice came from behind "it's in BMW XM, the car in which Nihi and my cousin sisters came" I turned back, it was Ahaan,"yes sir, I will go get it" the guard said and left.

"20 cars??" I asked Ahaan "yeah so?" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Aap akkad bakkad kar ke car choose krte ho kya ki aap aaj kaunsi car leke jaoge?" (do you do eenie meenie mini mo to figure out which car you would take today?) I asked him. He chuckled. What's there to laugh? I am serious. How many cars does a guy need that too a person who lives alone. "It's my collection he answered.

Collection??? People collect stones or artefacts, magnets, bottle caps and all that but cars?? How rich is he?? I was thinking all this just then he waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts "what happened?" he asked as if it was normalfor someone to have a car collection.

"nothing" I replied. just then the guard came with my luggage "here ma'am" he said handing it to me. "thank you" I replied with a smile and he nodded. I rolled the luggage up to the stairs with Ahaan walking behind me and I stopped as I reached the first step. This luggage is heavy and my lehenga is too. I won't be able to take it all the way to the room. I think Ahaan read my mind, "let me" he said and picked up the luggage. "thanks" I said nd we went up to the room.