Chapter-14 THE BIG REVEAL!!!

Hey lovelies, so this is the fourteenth chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story.

Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story- the_melodic_writter

Follow me on Wattpad too✨ please 🥺 👉👈
---------------------------------------------------------.

Okay, I don't know what these siblings are up too but Aakash told me to follow them so I did, we went to the kitchen and they started filling 4 big pots with water

Okay, I don't know what these siblings are up too but Aakash told me to follow them so I did, we went to the kitchen and they started filling 4 big pots with water. What are they doing? They giggled among themselves while filling water. Umm okay, but anyone care to explain me what's going on? Samayra turned back and I guess she noticed my confusion. She had filled her pot; she came a little close to me and said "we are going to wake my lazy cousins by pouring water on them" she giggled after that sentence and placed her index finger on her lips to tell me to stay quiet. I nodded, I was right, she is a kid!

By this time all of their pots were filled and we made our way upstairs to the room where her cousins were sleeping. In the room we entered, which looked like the guest room, 3 men were fast asleep on the bed and one on the couch. Samayra stood near the couch, Mr. Ahuja one side of the bed, Aakash on the other and little girl, Anu, carefully climbed the bed and stood over the person asleep in the middle. They all had their pots ready, Anu counted "1...2...3" and with the count of three, they spilled the water on all the 4 people altogether and they woke up with a jerk. I couldn't help but chuckle, Nihi should have been here!

As soon as Anu counted 3, we all spilled the water on our brothers

As soon as Anu counted 3, we all spilled the water on our brothers. Rohit, Shivansh and Dhruv were sleeping on the bed and Adi bhaiya was asleep on the couch. As soon as I spilled the water, he woke up with a jerk.

"what the fuck?" he muttered.

"Haw. Adi bhaiya said a bad word, I will tell mumma!!" Anu exclaimed.

"Shit yaar gya main ab!" Adi bhaiya grumbled, he isn't allowed to swear in front of Anu and so are we all.