Chapter-1 INTRODUCTION

Hey lovelies (I am gonna call you that), so this is the first chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story. Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story-  the_melodic_writter 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah Mom, I will be there. Okay bye" he said and hung up the call.

AHAAN MALHOTRA, CEO of Malhotra enterprises, it's not just a company, it's an entire empire, Ahaan built on his own. Struggle is a very small word to describe the pain he went through. He is the richest man in Mumbai, black eyes, muscular body, gorgeous black hair 6 foot 5. In simple words, every woman's dream man. He is mostly famous for his charming looks which can melt any girl's heart.

He is 27 years old and still unmarried. He Is an honest man who is very passionate about his work, doesn't tolerate liars and backstabbers, dislikes procrastinators. He is pretty much a boring man with a boring personality, all he does is work-work and work and he is very strict about his work ethics. "Each and everything should be in correct order. We won't accept any slip ups in this company" is what he says to his employees.

His strict as well as caring nature towards his employees has earned him respect. They don't show off, they truly respect him. His first priority is his family, though, he does not have a great relationship with his father, he still respects him.

His family consists of his mother- Mrs. ANIKA MALHOTRA. She is 51 years old, a housewife. She was a teacher but Ahaan wanted her to rest so she resigned her job. She is a charming woman who dearly loves her family. Although 51 may seem pretty old, she is quite energetic and her nature is quiet opposite from Ahaan's, she likes adventure and she is an outgoing woman. She loves and adores both her kids equally.

Next is Ahaan's father Mr. ANANT MALHOTRA, a businessman just like Ahaan. He is 52 years old. Ahaan has inherited his nature from his father as he is also always busy in work. Anant is an introverted person; he doesn't like useless interactions with anyone. He has an "straight to point or goodbye" type of personality.

His favorite person is his daughter- NIHARIKA, being the youngest child of the Malhotra family, she is everyone's favorite. Ahaan dearly adores her and can do anything for her. She is 21 years old, is outstandingly gorgeous. She is bubbly and an extrovert who loves adventures just like her mother. She is very sweet and outgoing.

Ahaan also has a brother but the Malhotra family is no longer in contact with him due to some conflicts, they don't even know whether he is alive or not.