Chapter-26 SAVING KINJAL

Hey lovelies, so this is the twenty sixth chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story.

Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story- the_melodic_writter

Follow me on Wattpad too✨ please 🥺 👉👈
---------------------------------------------------------.

After handing Meera over to Aakash, Samayra went in the direction of the tent Meera told her about

After handing Meera over to Aakash, Samayra went in the direction of the tent Meera told her about. It was a really creepy way to the tent.
She sneakily went there and found a lady tied with a rope struggling to get out while 2 people were playing cards on the table in front of her.

Samayra had stepped into the lion’s den, determined to save Nihi and prove Ahaan wrong.

Samayra didn’t think of a plan and with a strong metal piece suddenly attacked ONE OF THE MEN. The second person stood up in shock and Samayra took advantage of his shocked demeanor and hit him with the piece too.

Both of them were lying unconscious on the ground. She went to the lady and quickly untied her. The woman thanked Samayra.

Samayra then told the women to get out of here and be very quiet while doing so. “You saved my life and I am not going to leave you alone. This place is very dangerous please come with me” said the woman

“I am not going to stay here for long I am just looking for something, someone to be exact as soon as I find her or any clue I will leave. Don’t worry about me. And I almost forgot to tell you Meera is safe; I met her and asked my brother to take care of her until I found you.”

Samayra saw a paper and pen lying on the table, she took it and started to write something. “Here take this. It’s my husband’s address, his name is Ahaan Malhotra, you will find my brother there and Meera too. Get out of here take a taxi and reach there as soon as possible. You both will be safe there. Do you have cash to pay for the taxi?”

“Yes, I do. Thank you for everything. Please be safe” said the woman
“I will” assured Samayra the lady was leaving just then Samayra called “just a second” she again started writing something “here take this and give this to my brother Aakash. By the way, what’s your name?”

“The name is Kinjal”
“okay Kinjal, I have written your name here, give this to my brother and he will understand everything” said Samayra “Okay” said the lady and left.

The note said nothing much just to take care of Meera and Kinjal and also that Kinjal was Meera’s mother. It was signed by Samayra so that Aakash understands that she told Kinjal to go there.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies 👋

How was the chapter?
Short one ik

Sammy saved Kinjal!!
But she still has no idea where Niharika is!

Do you think she will be able to save her?

Guess you will have to wait till the next chapter.

Anyways

Vote
Comment
Follow

See you in the next chapter
Till then
Bye- bye

Love y'all <3