Chapter-2 NOT BEFORE AHAAN

Hey lovelies, so this is the second chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story. Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

Also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story- the_melodic_writter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Malhotra's opened the door. Their stood Aakash with his mom and dad. The Malhotra family welcomed the Gupta's. Aakash touched Anant and Anika's feet and greeted Ahaan. Niharika bowed down to touch Kavya's feet but Kavya stopped her and said "Hamare yaha ghar ki betiyan pair nhi chuti" (In our culture, our daughters are not allowed to touch our feet). Saying this she hugged Niharika and said "I wish you all the happiness in the world" Nikhil blessed Niharika and they all seated down in the hall.

The adults started talking, Niharika went to the kitchen to bring tea and Aakash was continuously staring towards the kitchen, waiting for Niharika to arrive. Ahaan who was sitting beside Aakash noticed this and whispered in his ear "Can't wait to see her?" Aakash who was emerged in thoughts, looked towards Ahaan and asked "wha... what?" "I asked can't wait to see her, can you?" Ahaan repeated. "Ahaan bhai stop teasing me." Aakash replied. "Okay- okay I was just curious you know" Ahaan retorted and smirked. Aakash sighed.

My heart is beating so fast

My heart is beating so fast. I am just waiting for my Jaan to come back, my Nihi. I am getting so impatient. My and Nihi's parents are talking and Ahaan Bhai is busy teasing me. Please come back Jaan, how much time does it take to bring out tea? Urgh! Why are you taking so long Jaan? I was submerged in my thoughts when Ahaan Bhai whispered in my ear Again!

"I have never seen you so restless Aakash. Chill you guys are going to get married soon" he said. I didn't answer him, my focus was in the direction of the kitchen. After 5 minutes which seemed like forever, Nihi finally came, with tea and some biscuits. She served it to my dad, my mom, they smiled at her and she smiled back. Omg that smile is gonna be the reason of my death.