Chapter- 21 AHAAN BLAMES SAMAYRA

Hey lovelies, so this is the twenty first chapter of my story destined to be, I hope you enjoy it. I have planned a lot for this story and I hope it keeps you entertained. Please don't be a silent reader and vote for this story.

Comment what you think about this chapter and let me know if you find any errors or if you have any reviews. Thankyou for giving time to my story. Enjoy reading.....

also follow me on instagram for updates and reels on my story- the_melodic_writter

Follow me on Wattpad too✨ please 🥺 👉👈
---------------------------------------------------------

(The words in uppercase are when they are shouting at each other...)

"QUIT THE ACT, SAMAYRA TELL ME WHERE IS NIHARIKA?" Ahaan shouted

"What?" I asked, confused.
"I know you have something to do with her disappearance. Tell me where she is otherwise...."

"Have you gone mad Ahaan? You think I have something to do with Niharika's disappearance? I don't know what Is wrong with you or what anyone told you but I have nothing to do with Niharika's disappearance. She is like my sister. I have never treated her any less than Aakash and....:"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER 'YOUR' SISTER YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS MISSING. TELL ME WHERE SHE IS"
"Ahaan I have nothing to do with Niharika's disappearance and what makes you think that I kidnapped Niharika. What reason do I have? Huh?" I asked! How can he blame me?

"To take revenge" He answered.
"revenge??? What are you talking about Ahaan seriously calm down we all are worried for Niharika"
"Don't tell me to calm down you found out that I was the one behind your big deal cancellation and now you are taking your revenge by kidnapping my sister for money. You are like everyone else. A GOLD DIGGER" he stated and this made me furious. What the actual hell? Has he lost his senses?

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE AHAAN MALHOTRA! I AM NO DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!! I AM WORRIED ABOUT NIHARIKA AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. I KNOW YOUR SISTER IS MISSING BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME OR ANYONE IN THAT TONE" I shouted at him! He cannot talk to me like that!

"NOW YOU, A LAWER WILL TEACH ME HOW TO TALK TO OTHERS? WOW!!" He taunted.
What did he just say? This shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. This isn't the Ahaan I know! I am furious now!

"AHAAN MIND YOUR LANGUAGE" I shouted. I am stressed about Nihi too but I am not blaming others over here!
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR LESSON'S SAMAYRA. JUST TELL ME WHERE MY SISTER IS CUZ, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS SO YOU CAN ASK FOR RANSOM JUST BECAUSE I CANCELLED YOUR BIG DEAL WITH MR. PAWAR AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I DID NOT DO IT FOR MYSELF. I HAD HEARD SOME BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU WORKING WITH HIM." He stated which left me in utter shock. Mr. pawar was going to be my very first big client as my practise was almost over but then something happened and he cancelled the deal, yeah I was a little sad but I knew more opportunities would come if I worked hard. I didn't know Ahaan was behind the cancellation.

"What? You were the one behind that cancellation??" I asked. "Those things you heard they are just rumors' I am not a kid Ahaan I know who to trust and who not to and This is the first time I am hearing about this and" I blabbered but he interrupted
"OH, come on don't act like you didn't know about it just tell me where Niharika is and I will give you money, as much as you want"

"AHAAN!!" I shouted. Good thing the rooms here are sound proof, I don't want everyone down stairs to get more worried.
"Wait here I will be back" he said
"Ahaa" I tried to stop him but in vain
He left the room and came back a few minutes later with cash in his hand. A lot of cash. He came towards me and threw the cash over my head. I stood there in shock watching the money fall down at my feet. I was speechless. I had never seen Ahaan act like this. Tears threatened to fall down my eyes firstly for the disrespect and secondly for Niharika but I didn't let them "Here take as much money as you want Samayra take it just pls tell me where Niharika is...." I interrupted him.

"MR. AHAAN MALHOTRA. ENOUGH!! YOU THINK I KIDNAPPED NIHARIKA FOR MONEY???? WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PERSON I AM STANDING INFRONT OF IS THE SAME AHAAN MALHOTRA WHO ONCE THANKED ME FOR TAKING CARE OF HIS SISTER LIKE MY OWN, FOR BEING THERE FOR HER. INFACT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME I SHOULD PLAN A SURPRISE FOR HER AS SHE WOULD LIKE MINE BETTER THAT YOURS BUT I GUESS IT WAS ALL A ACT. BEING POLITE AND ALL. YOU CALLED ME A GOLD DIGGER. A GOLD DIGGER?? I DIDN'T EVEN WANNA MARRY YOU, A BILLIONAIRE. I DID THIS FOR AAKASH AND NIHARIKA AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A GOLD DIGGER! YOU THINK I KIDNAPPED NIHARIKA? FINE I WILL FIND HER. BRING HER IN FRONT OF YOU SO SHE CAN TELL THE TRUTH HERSELF AND WHEN SHE COMES BACK, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL LEAVE. LEAVE THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY. FORGET THE DEAL FORGET EVERYTHING FORGET OUR FRIENDSHIP" I shouted at him.

"you have a lot of nerve thinking you can find Niharika. Oh of course you can cuz you are the one who kidnapped her" he taunted.
That's it! "STOP IT JUST STOP I WILL PROVE THAT I AM INNOCENT. I WILL WORK TOGETHER WITH THE COPS AND DETECTIVES AND I ALSO HAVE MY OWN SPY NETWORK ACTIVATED AND" I beamed at him.

"OH! SO, YOU ARE GONNA TAKE THE HELP OF THE COPS AND DETECTIVES I PAID FOR TO FIND THE PERSON YOU KIDNAPPED!!! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA TO SHOW THE WORLD YOU ARE INNOCENT" he taunted.
"FINE!! I WILL NOT EVEN TAKE HELP OF THE COPS AND THE DETECTIVES CUZ; YOU PAID THEM WITH YOUR MONEY THE MONEY YOU ARE SO PROUD OF. JUST WAIT AND WATCH MR. MALHOTRA. JUST WAIT AND WATCH!!!" I threatened him.

"Sure, you are just a lawyer Samayra. Fight with your voice and leave the ground work on the professionals in addition to that cut the act and tell me where my sister is and I will let you go without putting you behind bars. I don't have solid proof but I know for a fact my detectives are never wrong" his detectives?? So he trusts his detectives more than me? Fine then let him. I will show him who is innocent. Leave the ground work on the professionals?? I will show him what I am capable of.

"GIVE ME 24 HOURS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO IS WRONG" I remarked.

---------------------------------------
Hey lovelies 👋

How was the chapter?

Shocking right?

I know Ahaan shouldn't have done that!

I hate him for treating Sammy like that!
You listening Ahaan, We Hate you for treating our Sammy like that!

Ahaan- oh please, she is a criminal.

Me- YK what. leave before me or one of my reader murders you.

Ahaan- fine!

Me- chala gya Varna Marta mere hatho se ye. Sammy are you okay?

Sammy- you think I am okay? I am not! But I will prove Ahaan who is wrong without anyone's help!

Me- that's our Sammy! Show him what you can do! We are with you! Right guys?

Sammy- thanks

Me- just be careful Kay?

Sammy- hmm, bye...

Me- okay so

Vote
Comment
Follow

see you in the next chapter

Till then
Bye-bye

Love y'all <3