Chapter 2

Meridas POV:

I love Elsa's pep talks. Her voice is so soothing and her presence alone can calm anyone down. Unlike the others, I'm not as nervous for College. Lessons? Meh. People? Whatever. But what I am quite anxious for is the archery tryouts. Disney college is an insanely ginormous school, one of the biggest in the country. Which only means their are more sports available but so little places. I was the team lead of archery in high school but does that really mean anything? I was deep in thought when Anna nudged me.

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality

"Mer are you ok? You were kinda lost there..." said Anna quite nervous

"Oh no An I'm fine just thinking about tryouts..." I stuttered a little at the end. Elsa held my hands which instantly calmed me down as I breathed in and out

"Mer you are probably one of the most talented athletes I have seen. Please don't be nervous it may be a big school but your talent is more prominent" said Elsa smiling at me. "Oh and that reminds me. When we go in we need to check the tryout times for performing as well as Meridas archery and hockey"

In high school, Elsa, Punz, Anna and me often loved to cover various k-pop groups. We loved seeing their choreography and how they worked together while also singing, so we all decided to also cover some k-pop groups. K-pop was very popular in our high-school and many others so their were performance competitions being held everywhere in order to judge who did the best Kpop cover. Us 4 were the best cover group as we worked together magnificently. Since there were 4 of us we only covered Kpop groups consisting of 4 members, particularly BLACKPINK. It was perfect as their members reflected us so well. Elsa was Jennie- the main rapper and vocalist as well, I was Lisa- the main dancer and rapper, Anna was Jisoo- the visual and vocalist and Rapunzel was Rose- the main vocalist and dancer. Our talent and diligence enabled us to win many awards for our school and we were named one of the best cover groups. Luckily for us, Disney College had a performance team which we all intended to try out for but we were aware of how fierce the competition would be.

Punz held my hand and looked at all us girls. "Ready?". I smiled at her and said "Yes" as Anna and Elsa gave us nods of encouragement. We filed into the school amongst hundreds no thousands of other students. Many eyes were on us, particularly Elsa and Punzie who looked absolutely ethereal.

I decided to look around at who my potential future classmates would be. Yes this school was vast but you never know. Some people were chatting to their friends, obviously knowing each other well with that look of familiarity. Some people however looked nervous, keeping to themselves, hoping that someone would at least greet them, hurling them out of this storm of isolation.

We decided to stop at a place that wasn't as cramped. I agreed to go to the office to get all of our schedules while Punz, Anna and Elsa hung back and chatted to each other.

Elsa's POV:

"What group dance do you think we should cover for the performance tryouts?" asked Anna. During Summer, we all scanned various songs to cover, not just BLACKPINK but many other 4 member groups like aespa, Kiss of Life and Mamamoo, looking at the perfect one for us to present at the performance tryouts.

We scanned the tryout poster in front of us.

K-pop performance tryouts. Solos and groups allowed. Do you have what it takes to be part of the team? Join us at Monday 2nd of September at 12:30 in the performance room.

Punz whined "Anna and I have been wanting to do more cute concepts like New jeans or ILLIT but we would need another person for that!"- Punzie was right. Both New jeans and ILLIT had 5 members yet we were 4.