Chapter 6

Elsa's POV:

As the next group of girls were performing "Red flavor" by Red velvet, I pulled the girls to a more private area of the sports hall while the rest of the applicants were watching the performance. I noticed the 4 boys from the BTS team: Jack, Hiccup, Eugene and Kristoff glancing at us suspiciously while I tried to ignore them. 

"Ok so I'm fed up with this." I said "I don't like Jasmine and her little friends making these gross rumors about you that aren't true. It wrongly tarnishes your reputation and is overrall not ok" 

"Yeah I know" replied Punz. "But what should we do? Shes popular so she already has people believing that crap"

"I think we should expose them with evidence that they cheated." I mentioned really confidently. All the girls widened their eyes and Merida started smiling her sly smile whenever she liked an idea. 

"That's a really good idea." Merida replied  "Everyone needs to know what douches those 2 are plus her little friends. But how will we do it?"

"I was thinking about someone here befriending their group. To get evidence." I said. The girls turned to stare at me in shock. Punzie instantly shook her head. 

"Hell no." she said 

"I don't think Punz,Elsa or me should go" said Merida. "She'd get way too suspicious especially after mine and Elsas outburst on her. That only leaves one person..." she  trailed off into silence as we all slowly turned to face Anna.

She realized after 3 seconds what we were saying and shook her head. "I'm not befriending that bitch and her filthy crew. They can all go to hell!" 

"Anna please." Punzie begged " Only for like a month or a couple weeks even and you can stop. Plus that Kristoff guy is in that group isn't he? Well he was sitting with them in lunch so you could get closer to him y'know?"

Anna turned to look at Kristoff. He was with the rest of the guys still watching the "Red flavor" performance. She turned back around and was deep in thought for about a minute

We waited patiently afraid to say anything that may instantly change her mind. When her expression changed, we sat up properly as she reached her final verdict.

"Alright fine." said Anna "I'll do it". Punzie cheered as Merida and I hugged her

"But you all owe me big time for this ok?! Anna sneered at us "Also what do I even say? Do i just go up to her and be like "Hey can i be your friend?" because that won't work"

Merida thought for around a couple seconds and said "How about you just say we're boring or something and that you admire her maybe? I don't know just say you're looking for like new friends"

Anna nodded still looking quite nervous. I held her hands and smiled at her which seemed to calm her down more luckily. The "red flavor" performance ended finally and we all clapped as the 5 girls came off stage. 

Hiccups POV:

2 hours had passed until all applicants were finished with their performances. Some were good, some were bad, some were ok. It was notable that Meridas group and my group were getting the most attention because ours was the best performance. All the applicants were still in the sports hall waiting for the speech from the judges. 

Jack took me to the front of the sports hall till we were staring up at the stage as the judges ascended the stage. The rest of the applicants followed until a crowd formed. Merida waded through the crowd until she stood next to me.

"Oh hey Merida!" I said smiling at her shyly

"Hiccup! Hi!" Merida shouted due to the loud talking from the other applicants "I just wanted to say y'know for a second time that I really thought your performance was incredible and those judges would have to be stupid to not give you a spot on the team!" her thick Scottish accent was noticeable and I thought it was cute