Chapter 38- Day 12 of the trip

Anna's POV:

My blue eyes slowly opened as I felt my face groaning in the harsh daylight that accompanied my awakening. Like every morning, my hair was an absolute mess, sticking up in various places for absolutely no reason. I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed my green nightgown hanging over my body as I tiredly trekked across my room almost falling over in fatigue. Day 12. Thank god. Just 2 more days until we could leave this place and go back to College. It held too many bad memories. I didn't really feel like doing anything for the rest of the trip after that whole ordeal where my sister got kidnapped by that sly little dickhead Tadashi. Thank god hes left and gone but the fact that he went to join the villains only worried me more. That meant only worse was to come. As these numerous thoughts plagued my mind, I tumbled into the shower, still quite half asleep. At one point I fell asleep in the shower for around 30 seconds and snapped back awake. I walked out of the shower, drying my skin as I opened my wardrobe, still half asleep.

I grabbed a gorgeous blue denim dress with belt detailing at the bodice and skirt. I decided to match it with a brown leather jacket and a silver Dior necklace. I wore some white gold hoops and brown leather high heeled boots which went up to my knees. I matched it with a brown handbag and put my hair into a braided bun.

I rushed downstairs, now seemingly more awake as I realised that only Jack was downstairs

I rushed downstairs, now seemingly more awake as I realised that only Jack was downstairs. Looks like I was up early.

"Hey Anna" he said making cereal. "Nice outfit"

"Oh hi" I replied taking a seat at the dining table "Thanks. What are your plans for today?" I asked him as he turned to look at me

"I was thinking about a football game actually between me and the guys. But you, Merida, Punzie and....well Elsa are welcome to join us if you'd like". I noticed that he hesitated slightly when he said Elsa's name which made me narrow my eyes slightly but I just brushed it off. They had some sort of weird relationship going on.

"Uh yeah no that sounds great!" I said as I texted Punzie on my phone

We both just lingered in the kitchen for a couple minutes until Mer and Punz filed in together. Mer had a shiny black bodice on which was strapless and looked so cool with a Dior blue and black patchwork mini skirt. I noticed her silver high heels which crazily had spikes wrapping around her legs which looked insanely awesome. She wore a silver cross necklace and a silver Dior bracelet with a matching silver Dior purse. Her fiery red curls were flowing free as she clumsily took a seat next to me

 Her fiery red curls were flowing free as she clumsily took a seat next to me