Chapter 7

Punzies POV:

Days had passed since we had insituted the plan. It all went quite smoothly, Anna was hanging out with Jasmine and would tell us about the dirt she had on her which was pretty bad. For example, she was literally cheating on Aladdin with Hans AND Tadashi and a multitude of guys we didn't even know dotted around the school. As well as this, Anna had gotten to know Kristoff more since they were in the same group and we were pretty sure he would ask her out this weekend during Jasmines party.

I had also gotten to know Eugene more on a deeper level. Ever since we exchanged numbers initially to work on a project together, we had texted almost every day. It had only been just over 3 days so I hadn't told him about the healing powers my hair possessed but he still knew some interesting facts about me. I really hoped he would ask me out soon. Everything about him- his charisma, his talent as a performer and his gorgeous brown eyes and hair as well as his smile just reeled me in. As for Hiccup and Merida both of them got into the archery team and merida on top of that got into the hockey team. Because of this, they have also been talking more and I bet Hiccup would ask her out.

However the results from the performance team were still pending and were set to be released on Monday next week which we were extremely anxious about. It was Thursday after school ended and Elsa called us into her room including Merida who she invited over.

"So Jack keeps bugging me to come to Jasmines party" she said "Apparently you guys are getting invited by Hiccup and Eugene as they have a plus one as well"

"Oh I was gonna say that Eugene texted me yesterday asking me to come." I replied. When I received the message initially, I was hesitant. I mean why wouldn't I be? This girl hates me probably more than anyone ever and I'm meant to just show up at her party. I must admit though I did want to cause a stir by being there and more time with Eugene was enough for me. It also gave me the chance to get to know him more which is all I ever wanted. Texting wasn't enough. I needed to be with him in person.

"Hiccup asked me as well" Merida told us. "Obviously I thought it was absurd at first but I do like the thought of crashing that bitches party. I think we should go"

Elsa huffed and sighed. "Ok fine. I'll text Jack"

Jack and Elsa had quite a complicated relationship over the past couple days. They had gotten to talking more since they exchanged numbers and they would flirt in a teasing way so it almost wasn't flirting. It was very subtle. However, Snow white was also trying to constantly get Jacks attention to the point where she would stalk him where ever he went. He was basically in a forced relationship with her, the poor guy. We could never tell if Elsa was upset about it or not because she hid her emotions really well.

On the other hand, Anna and Kristoffs relationship was blossoming more, the more Anna spent time with him. Obviously, it was easy due to them being in the same friend group but they spent almost all their time in school together throughout Tuesday,Wednesday and today. Whenever we brought it up Anna would go quiet and try to change the subject so I think she was a little nervous to mention anything.

"Ok it's getting late now." I said "Merida do you want to stay over here? Mom won't mind and I can drive you to school tomorrow"

"Thanks so much Punz" Merida smiled at me. "Yes that would be great"

I set up a bed for Merida in my room while Anna and Elsa went back to their rooms

"So" whispered the Merida as we were going to sleep "You like Eugene eh? Do you think he'll ask you out"

"Actually yes but if we went out I don't know how it'll go down with Jasmine as hes in her friend group" I whispered back

"He should've left that friend group a while ago to be honest if he really liked you. With that bitch flopping her mouth at you every minute of the day it must be annoying to hear it from his viewpoint. I mean imagine if you were friends with someone who was badmouthing Eugene every second of the day"