Chapter 8

Elsa's POV:

I had to leave. My powers were acting up and I knew if I left it a second too late, ice would be shooting everywhere around the classroom and someone could get hurt. Truthfully, Jack with Snow White startled me slightly. Yes she was besotted by him but he seemed too uninterested. I was certain he had a thing for me and part of me hoped he did at least. But I'm not in control of his choices. He can date who he likes after all. As I ran to the girls toilets, I heard footsteps behind me. I slammed the door open and began to wash my hands so the black ink washed away with the water. Punzie slowly entered the toilets with Eugene as I washed my hands frustrated.

"Elsa?" Punzie called . Her voice startled me so I froze the water and part of the sink. I swore and turned to face her and Eugene
"Punzie look what you made me do you-" . Just as I was about to finish my sentence I saw Eugene looking petrified at the partly frozen sink. I widened my eyes as he was going to scream.

Punzie noticed he was about to scream and put her hands over his mouth. He continued to try and talk but we could only hear muffling. Punzie finally removed her hands from his mouth and try as he might he couldn't formulate words.

"Ah wh- uh- b-bu-b y-you I-"
"STOP IT EUGENE" said Punzie slapping him. He gasped but luckily the slap, snapped him out of his initial shock.

"Elsa has ice powers. No one and I mean no one can know. Only you, me, mer and Anna know so if you say anything ESPECIALLY to that bitch Jasmine, Elsa won't hesitate to freeze your dick and I would help her in the process by bashing your head in with a frying pan you understand?" Punzie said rather quickly. I nodded my head slighly amused and scared at the same time.

Eugene gulped as he looked down and said "Understood. " he looked at me and mentioned "Elsa I won't tell anyone about this I promise"

"Thank you" I replied smiling at him

"Also I had no idea about this thing going on with Jack and Snow White it's really unexpected." He said. I frowned for a split second but then returned to my composed self. "It's no worries it's not like we were going out y know. "

"It's just so strange." Eugene replied. "Elsa he really liked you it was so obvious. He stared at you all the time for the past couple of days and I know him well. He had a thing for you. I don't understand why he'd do this"

I looked up blushing slightly and smiling . After a couple of seconds deep in thought i replied
"All I know is I'm definitely going to that party. I don't care what Jasmine says we're going to crash it"

Punzie squealed in excitement pulling me into a bear hug and pulling Eugene in with us. I had to make an appearance at this party. I needed to meet someone new no matter what it took. Yes I did like Jack somewhat. Despite the weird glances and flirting, he didn't feel the same. So I planned to make him jealous. That should teach him not to mess with my feelings. Thinking about this new plan, I smiled slyly while I was still in this bear hug with Eugene and Rapunzel.

As we broke off the hug, I turned to Eugene and said "Eugene why did you go into the girls bathroom?"

Punzie turned to look at him too raising her eyebrow. Eugene looked nervous and cleared his throat.
"Well I felt bad for you Elsa and I mean your Punzies best friend I wanted to make sure you were alright"

I stared at them perplexed. "Are you guys dating or something? That sounds like something you'd say if you were dating each other "

Punzie and Eugene immediately turned as red as a beetroot and started denying it shaking their hands vigorously. I laughed as I walked past them gesturing to follow me

"C'mon guys let's get back to class" I said as they followed me flustered, not making eye contact with one another.

Hiccups POV: