⊹₊⋆Entry 18⊹₊⋆

August 19th, 2017
8:00 AM
Dear Diary,

Something new to top off the week with!
Channie Hyung took us to a restaurant, just as a treat, to properly welcome me :) I felt so touched and hugged me when he told us he was going to take us for dinner. I could sink in his hugs forever and never get out.

Anyways. We went to a ramen restaurant, a plain and simple one famous in our area. We saw a few trainees and greeted them as well. Food there was to die for. Definitely going again with Mom this week.

I got closer with Han. Turns out, he's so sweet and bubbly, now that he's gotten fully comfortable with all 7 of us. Introvert things, am I right? (I should stop.) I pulled his cheeks because they reminded me of a hamster. He's so adorable.

Actually, I got a wee bit closer with almost everyone, I think.

Lixie's so cute when he tries to speak Korean. I taught this little guy a bit of the language a few days ago, and it's so fun since he teaches me how to speak English as well. Again, it's weird how his voice is such a contrast to his entire personality. He's so soft.

Seungmin, oh Seungmin. He's so sweet, and so savage?? I mean I can see his evil but sarcastic image right through him. He's a little brother, and I love him for that. I think he cares about me the most. 🐶

Jeongin's youngest brother vibes. As the 2nd oldest, it is automatically my duty to protect this little bundle of joy and prioritize him above everyone else. He is mine to protect. He is so squishy I just want to OOF him so much.

You wonder
ing how I got so close with almost everyone, huh? 😏😏 (still not done with the other 3)

Let me tell you that right now.
Sike.

It's for later.

Because... I'm heading for.. BREAKFAST at the new restaurant at the agency. Its free for all of us trainees. Hehe.

👋

~Lee Minho