Pick a fight!

Akira tossed and turned in his bed, sweat soaking his sheets. His breathing was ragged, and his heart pounded with the fear that came from deep within his dreams. In a dark room, he was chained to a wooden chair, unable to move. Unable seeing anything it was , illuminated only by flickering candlelight that cast eerie shadows on the walls.

Before him stood a ghostly figure it having long brown hair with green eyes. It approaching him.

???: Akira...

Akira: No... It can't be! Ayame....

Ayame: It's your fault I'm dead.

Akira: No am sorry! I didn't mean for you to get killed!

Ayame: You promised me will see the stars together! You said you were strong enough to protect me?

Memories of fateful day beagn appear in Akira head as he struggle shaking his head in pain.

(Flashback)

Tears are shown streamed down a young Akira's face as a lound horn coud be hear in the ditance and civilians could be heard.

Civilian 1: Oh my god did you see what just happend?!

civilian 2: Yeah, that girl was hit by a truck!

Civilian 3: Someone call an ambulance!

Seeing himself unable to save Ayame, her eyes meeting his as she bleed out. The memories was so vivid that he could almost hear her final, pained cry.

Akira: A-ayame! Please don't die!

Aymae: *Whispers* Akira... Please I don't want to die...!

Akira: You won't.... I promise you will see the stars together!

(Flashback ends)

Ayame: Why didn't you save me?

She approachs him closely and Akira looks down in shame as she forcely makes him look at her.

Ayame: It your fault! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I WISHED THAT YOU FUCKING DIED INSTEAD OF ME I HATE YOU!!!!

Akira: Am sorry... if only I was strong enough.

???: If your sorry then die?

Akira: Huh?

A fake Akira emerges out of the shadow being an exact replicate of Akira.

Akira: Who are you? Your not me!

Fake Akira: All you do is bring ever misery it all fault. You said you'll save Asia but you know what happened? She died and become a devil because of your weakens. Your not strong your weak.

Akira: Am not weak... am not.

Fake Akira: Your a coward! Even the perv has more balls then you.

Akira: Shut up! You know nothing about me!

Fake Akira: But I do your a coward. But you won't to accpet it.

???: But there way fix that.

Akira turns his head to see Orochimaru smirk at him.

Orochimaru: Join me. And we'll master your curse mark and you get even stro-

??? This is were your nightmare ends, Uchiha.

Akira: That voice I've heard it before?

Akira turns around to a green glowing eye looking at him

???: You have. After all, I'm inside of you.

Akira: You what?

???: Why ask a question when you know the answer...! You Uchiha are supposed be way smarter then this! How they fallen from grace. I've been speaking to you for a long time. Perphaps my voice has never reached you beacuse you were too weak to hear it.