𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Handcuffed, back of the cop car, smiled, takin' a mugshotLocked up, livin' behind bars, I never thought I'd get caughtI killed the girl I used to beShe's just another casualtyCarved in the grave to remember this dayMay she rest in peace in loving...

Locked up, livin' behind bars, I never thought I'd get caught
I killed the girl I used to be
She's just another casualty
Carved in the grave to remember this day
May she rest in peace in loving memory
She's dead to me
I walked the world in agony and let it stomp on me
Now I'm six feet underground, no one can help me now
They said someone has to bleed, laughed at my misery
"Promise I'm innocent, " they said I did it now I'll admit it"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷...

'𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮'
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Allison Spinn was a competitor. If there was a competition then she was in it. 

She did dance, gymnastics and cheer from ages 9 to 16. She did Archery from ages 14 to 17. She did beauty pageants all the way from her small town, to Miss California to Miss Universe at 18. She did Figure skating from ages 16 to 23. Volleyball during College along with Lacrosse. She even picked up aikido, judo, karate, savate, boxing, and taekwondo in her late 20s through early forties. And she taught art till the day she died at age 53 during a robbery. 

She was always busy, always moving till that day. 

When she woke up she expected to be in heaven or something, not in the room of Allison Argent from her favorite tv show when she was a kid and growing up. 

But she saw this as an opportunity. 

In her past life she had been abused by her parents and took up all the extra stuff to get away from them at first. But then she realized she was good at it and went through it all till she was either too old to compete, or she had gone through every level of whatever she was in to the point she couldn't continue. 

And now that she didn't need to do all of that, and that she'd be busy with what was to come in this life anyways, she saw this as an opportunity to actually be a semi freaking normal kid. 

In her last life she didn't have her first kiss till she was 20. She had a couple boyfriends here and there but none of them could keep up with her or they found her baggage too much for them, so they left till one day she stopped trying. 

Now she could find love, be a kid, and actually have a loving family (well, loving dad), friends, and love. 

And speaking of love, who knew that you could have soulmates? Well not Allison. 

Because when she found out that she did, and that they only happened once every few hundred years, she didn't know what to think. 

And her brain nearly went to mush when she found out that her soulmates were Stiles, Derek and Isaac. 

Now, after so long, Allison was finally getting the chance to be happy. And she was going to take it, no matter what. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Teen Wolf nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)