Chapter 29

Ava and Taylor laughed as Tamra used a pillow to hit them over their heads.

"Hell no! This is just getting good. Are you honestly trying to tell me that it has been one month since your divorce and he doesn't know what the cookie tastes like?" Taylor asked amused.

"Well, I wouldn't put it like that," Tamra said shyly.

" So what the fuck have you both been doing?!" Taylor added. "If you don't want to do him, shit I'll do it for you, that boy is fine as hell".

The girls laughed as they continued to tease Tamra.

" I- I just don't want to move that fast. I'm okay with just getting to know him".

"Well, have you thought about giving it up to him?" Ava asked mischievously and Taylor snickered.

Tamra drank some more wine and then giggled.

"Oohhh you have!"Ava shouted and they all burst into laughter. "I know for a fact that he cannot wait to hit that, he's been wanting to do that since college".

Tamra rolled her eyes and smiled.

The next day she decided to pay Quelton a visit at his apartment. It was his day off from work and she thought about surprising him by taking him to lunch. She knocked on the door but didn't hear an answer so she knocked again. She decided to call his cell but after a few rings his voice-mail chipped in. Where could he be? She thought. She was sure that she saw his car in the lot when she pulled in. After deciding to knock for the final time the door suddenly opened.

"Hey! I'm sorry I was in the shower". He smiled at her but she heard nothing. She was too distracted by what she was seeing. He was wearing a pair of shorts that hung on his hips. Her eyes were fixated on his chest and muscular arms as droplets of water dripped from his body. The sight of him sent electricity through her and she felt her heartbeat rise and her pulse quicken. She had never seen him that way and she quickly became mesmerised.

"Hh-hi" she stuttered and Quelton smiled. He looked so sexy and so hot".

"Come here," he said as he pulled her inside the apartment.

Tamra cleared her throat. "How are you?"

She was trying to play it cool and act as though he wasn't affecting her in any way but Quelton saw right through her. It was no secret, he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Ignoring her question, he put her against the door and held both her hands above her head with one hand while he gently rubbed his thumb over her lips. He stared into her eyes and licked his lips then whispered into her ear.

"Do you want me as much as I want you right now ?" He asked softly.

She slowly nodded her head and he slowly licked her lips before releasing her hands. She couldn't resist him any longer. She wanted this; she needed this. Her hands caressed his shoulders and back as she kissed him deeply. Quelton returned the kiss urgently as his hands caressed her butt as he lifted her onto him and her feet curled around his waist as he walked to the sofa which allowed her to be on top of him.

"Is this happening?" Her inner voice enquired and Tamra smiled.

"You are so beautiful; so sexy" he breathed. His voice sent a shiver down her back and she felt the rush of blood between her thighs. Quelton deepened the kiss as he palmed her breast and gently squeezed. Tamra made a light moan which sent his hormones into a frenzy.

"I want you so much, so fucking much" he breathed I'm her ear. "Tell me that you're mine".

Tamra instantly broke the kiss and gently pushed against his chest. Quelton panicked at her swift rejection.