Pleasure

Chapter 8 - Pleasure

As I awoke to the sound of deep groans, confusion washed over me. This unfamiliar place was definitely not the tower I called home. Everything seemed blurry, as if I was trapped in a dream-like haze. The powerful vampire blood coursing through my veins still ignited a thrilling rush within me.

To my surprise, my body was devoid of any traces of blood, and I found myself clothed in a modest white robe. Taking in my surroundings, I realized that the room was adorned in a dark purple velvet, casting an eerie ambiance. Rising from the couch I had been resting on, I suddenly caught sight of a shocking scene unfolding before my eyes.

Malachi, with an insatiable hunger etched upon his face, was engaged in a passionate encounter with Lord Dragomir on an opulent four-poster bed. The mixture of fascination and unease coursed through my veins as I watched Malachi's body move with an almost desperate frenzy. Lord Dragomir, his eyes glazed with a potent blend of ecstasy and dominance, was positioned on all fours, facing me directly.

The room was filled with the intoxicating sounds of their moans and gasps, a symphony of forbidden pleasure that hung heavy in the air. The sight of their naked bodies, lost in their unquenchable desires, stirred something deep within me, something primal and dangerous.

I knew I should look away, should shield myself from this intimate display. But the allure was undeniable, the pull of their forbidden passion drawing me closer, my breath quickening with a mixture of fear and fascination. I had never known men could lay together like this.

As if sensing my presence, Lord Dragomir's eyes snapped open, his gaze locking onto mine with an intensity that made my heart skip a beat. A wicked smile played on his lips, one that sent a shiver down my spine. Without breaking eye contact with me, Malachi thrusted harder into his behind.

"Come, Rose," Lord Dragomir commanded, his voice a low, seductive growl that sent a surge of heat through me. "Let me feed on you"

My mind screamed for me to resist, to turn away from this dangerous invitation. But the blood within me pulsed with an insatiable hunger, an awakening desire that was difficult to ignore. The weight of their gazes, the promise of unparalleled pleasure, enticed me further into their twisted world.... He was my master, the blood coursing through my veins, whispered a story—a story of submission and dark ecstasy.

Lord Dragomir's eyes never left mine, his gaze a magnetic force drawing me closer. Malachi's movements grew more fervent, each thrust accompanied by a moan that seemed to resonate deep within my core. Their shared pleasure was a palpable force in the room, wrapping around me like a living thing.

With trembling steps, I moved closer to the bed, my breath coming in shallow gasps. The sight of their thrusting bodies, the raw, primal intensity of their union, sent waves of heat through me. I had never witnessed such an intimate display, and the forbidden allure of it left me breathless.

Lord Dragomir's hand reached out to me, his fingers curling in a beckoning gesture. "Come, Rose," he repeated, his voice a dark caress. "I need your blood"

The command in his voice was undeniable, a force that propelled me forward despite the fear and hesitation that clung to my mind. My body moved of its own accord, drawn by the dark allure that radiated from Lord Dragomir and Malachi's naked forms. The air was thick with the scent of blood and desire, an intoxicating blend that muddled my senses.

As I reached the edge of the bed, Lord Dragomir's hand captured mine, his grip both possessive and gentle. He guided me closer, pulling me into their charged space. My skin prickled with anticipation, the vampire blood within me responding to the heightened emotions in the room.