𝟎𝟓

Sarswati's frustration was evident as she shouted, "Ira, hurry up! We're going to be late!"

Adhira, who was meticulously placing the bags in the car trunk, sighed with exasperation. "You should be the one feeling embarrassed. You're always late, and today we're actually on time. Let's go."

Sarswati, however, was too excited to be deterred by Adhira's irritation. "You know how long I've been planning this trip! Finally, we're on our way. How can I not be thrilled?" She wrapped her arms around Adhira in an enthusiastic hug.

With their bags finally packed and stowed away, the two friends climbed into the car. Adhira took the driver's seat while Sarswati settled into the passenger seat, both of them ready for their journey to the airport.

As they drove, Sarswati could hardly contain her excitement. The trip was a long-anticipated adventure, one she had meticulously planned and dreamed about. She was eager to experience the destination she had read so much about and had fallen in love with through stories and pictures.

Despite the last-minute rush, Sarswati's mood was buoyant. She glanced over at Adhira, who was focused on navigating the roads. The anticipation of the trip made the stress of the morning seem like a distant memory.

As the car continued its journey, Sarswati allowed herself to bask in the joy of the moment, eagerly looking forward to the adventure that awaited them at the end of their travel.

I can hardly contain my excitement as I think about my upcoming trip to my favorite place. Last night, when Ira told me that we were heading there, I was over the moon

The anticipation was almost overwhelming. The place we are visiting has always held a special place in my heart; its architecture and the stories surrounding it have fascinated me for as long as I can remember.

As I reflect on the excitement from last night, my thoughts drift back to a recent memory. I recall dancing in the rain, feeling an odd sensation that I was being watched. At first, I brushed it off as a mere illusion, a trick of my imagination.

To distract myself from these lingering thoughts, I played some music, knowing it would be a long journey ahead.

Upon arriving at the airport, we efficiently completed the check-in process and settled into our seats. Given how hectic the past few days have been for both Ira and me, I decided to take a nap.