𝟎𝟒

Today had been an exceptionally busy day, as it often was

Today had been an exceptionally busy day, as it often was. I had just finished reviewing several files . Vansh had already left for home due to some urgent issues.

I was just checking my last file when Raj barged in, asking impatiently, "When will you finish? We have to go to Jaipur tomorrow. Tujhe aunty ki daant sunani hai?"
"Do you have to listen to Aunt scolding again?"

I had completely forgotten about Jaipur. My mother was already upset, and if I didn't make it on time tomorrow, I'd be in trouble. "Give me 10 minutes, I'll leave right away," I replied hurriedly.

Double-checking the last file, I left the office with Raj. Our driver navigated through the traffic, with me and Raj in the back discussing upcoming projects. I was so engrossed that I didn't even realize it was raining outside.

The driver stopped abruptly. "What happened?" Raj asked. "Sir, there's a bit of traffic ahead due to the rain," the driver responded. Raj sighed and shook his head while I continued working on my iPad.

"Ira, idhr aao n" I suddenly heard the sweetest voice I'd ever heard. I looked out the window, and my breath caught-there was a girl outside. Her back was facing me.
"Come over here, Ira,"

My eyes were fixed on her. I couldn't take my eyes off her for even a moment. I was observing her from behind, her hair pristine and her waist slender. I was engrossed in watching her from behind, and then that moment when she turned and our eyes met for a second. I held my breath, forgetting to exhale.

I won't say she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, because there are many beautiful girls out there, but she was different, something I can't quite describe. Other girls never capture my interest and attention as much as she does.

Her brown eyes sparkled in the moonlight, with beautiful long eyelashes and pink, full lips. She looked divine. The way her dress clung to her curves accentuated her beauty even more. She laughed merrily, which seemed like the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

At that moment, I felt like I could watch her for my entire life without ever getting bored. Her laughter was music to my ears.

Her eyes were the most beautiful I had ever seen, making her even more beautiful than the moon and the rain combined which made her more gorgeous. At that moment, her smile was the most precious thing to me. All I could hear was her laughter.

"BEAUTIFUL" I inadvertently exclaimed aloud, lost in her beauty.

Time seemed to slow as I watched, mesmerized by the fluidity of her movements and the unabashed joy on her face. Her laughter, carried faintly by the wind, was like music that somehow drowned out the drumming of rain on the car roof.

In that fleeting moment, the world outside faded away, and all I could see was her-carefree, alive, and completely in tune with the storm. It was as if she had unlocked a secret chamber in my heart.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I heard Rajveer's voice. "Yes," I replied absentmindedly, looking out of the car window. As I realized, I glanced towards Rajveer, who was smiling mischievously. I adjusted my seat, sat upright, and cleared my throat.

I knew I had been caught staring at a stranger, and now he would tease me about it.

"So, someone finally caught Mr. Suryaveer Singhania's attention, she's beautiful," he chuckled,

I look at him, knowing what's going on in his mind."Don't dare tell anyone," I wasn't looking at her, I was just enjoying the rain." I replied

I noticed that his smile is increasing, and ignoring him I start working on my iPad.

The traffic was clear, the car was running, I slowly turned my eyes towards the car window, she was running towards a car and I see her sitting in the car.

Time skip*

After dropping Raj off, I return home. Today was indeed hectic, but I don't feel any tiredness; the image of that girl in the rain is still swirling in my mind. There was something about her that captivated me.

Shaking my head to clear her thoughts, I decide to take a bath to relax myself. The warm water cascades over me, soothing my muscles and calming my mind. As I stand under the shower, the events of the day replay in my head, particularly the moment when I saw her running towards the car. Her image lingers, her laughter echoing faintly in my ears.

Despite the fatigue from the day's activities, I find a strange sense of peace washing over me, almost as if her presence in my thoughts has brought a calming influence. Closing my eyes, I let the water wash away the remnants of the day, hoping that a good night's sleep will clear my mind completely.

After finishing my dinner, I settle into bed and decide to catch up on some work. Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Jaipur, and I know once I'm there, my mom won't let me focus on anything else.

Completing my tasks, I close the files and shut down my laptop, preparing my bed for sleep. The day's events swirl in my mind as I lay down, thoughts drifting towards her.

I couldn't shake the feeling that in that spontaneous dance under the pouring rain, I had witnessed something pure and beautiful-an untamed spirit that had momentarily illuminated my ordinary existence.

I drift off to sleep, thoughts consumed by her-the girl in the rain. Her image persists in my mind, vivid and captivating. The way she ran towards the car, her laughter echoing faintly, continues to replay like a scene from a movie.

In the quiet of my room, with the gentle hum of the night outside, I find myself wondering about her. Who is she? What was she doing out in the rain? These questions linger as I sink deeper into sleep, her presence in my thoughts both comforting and intriguing.

So, I decided to write this chapter full in Suryaveer POV.

I hope you all like the chapter.

And pls do lots of votes and comments.

Atleast do 5 votes, I'll not update till I get 5 votes.

See you all soon till then. Bye 👋🏻