𝟎𝟖

In the grand palace, chaos reigns as preparations for the temple puja intensify

In the grand palace, chaos reigns as preparations for the temple puja intensify. Vasundhara, the head of the household, stands with her arms crossed, her brow furrowed in frustration. She glares at Raghuveer, who is supposed to be overseeing the arrangements.

"Where is Surya?" she demands, her voice sharp. "He was supposed to go jogging early this morning! If anyone is late for the puja, I swear there will be consequences."

With a huff of irritation, Vasundhara storms away, her silk saree sweeping behind her as she heads towards the servants. The palace is a flurry of activity, with servants rushing back and forth, carrying flowers, incense, and offerings for the deity. Sameera, is trying to coordinate the chaos, shouting instructions to the bewildered staff.

"More flowers for the garlands" Sameera calls out, her voice rising above the commotion. "aur meetha prasaad kahaan hai? saare prasaad aur meethe ke dabbe ek car mein rakhdo"
[And where is the sweet prasad?Keep all the prasad and sweet boxes in one car.]

Raghuveer watches the scene unfold, feeling the pressure mount. He knows how crucial this day is for the family, especially for Vasundhara, who takes pride in hosting the annual puja. He sighs.

Meanwhile, in the garden, Surya jogs leisurely, lost in thought. The sun shines brightly overhead, but he is unaware of the turmoil brewing back at the palace. He enjoys the serenity of the morning, the fresh air filling his lungs, oblivious to the impending chaos his absence is causing.

Back in the palace, Vasundhara rounds up the servants, instructing them with urgency. "You! Fetch the brass vessels! And you, make sure the entrance is decorated with marigold flowers!" Her authoritative tone leaves no room for disagreement.

Sameera glances at her bhabhi, sensing her mounting stress. "Bhabhi, aap preshan Mt hoiye sb time se ho jyega."
[Bhabhi, don't worry, everything will be done in time]

Vasundhara shakes her head.

Finally, Raghuveer decides he can't wait any longer. He steps outside, taking a deep breath as he searches for Surya. He finds him still jogging, blissfully unaware of the urgency back at the palace. Raghuveer calls out, "Surya, You need to come back now. The puja preparations are in chaos"

Surya looks up, startled, and quickly slows his pace. "What? I thought we had plenty of time"

"No, we don't" Raghuveer replies, exasperated. "Tumhari maa jawalamukhi bnke sb p foot rhi h, bs tumhi shant kr skte"
[Your mother's volcanic bank is bursting everywhere, only you can calm it down]

With a quick nod, Surya turns and races back toward the palace, his heart pounding not from exercise but from the anxiety of the situation. As they approach, Raghuveer can see Vasundhara directing the servants with fierce determination. He hopes they can pull everything together before it's too late.

When they finally arrive, Vasundhara's gaze narrows at Surya. "Aaj jogging jana jruri tha?" she snaps, hands on her hips.
[Was it necessary to go jogging today?]