36-40

Chapter 36 Robot Mo Jin

Gu Yunjin nodded quickly and said, "Okay, okay."

Seeing that Zhuzhu was well coaxed, Gu Yunjin went to the space for a walk.

Finally, he turned to the merit stone, and Gu Yunjin clicked on the merit value redemption page and began to flip through it.

He flipped to the column of elixirs and saw the legendary elixirs. He redeemed a few of them, including two beauty pills, five marrow cleansing pills, and a pill to increase memory. There was also a permanent powerful pill.

He clicked on the high-tech page and found a lot of good things. There was a high-tech robot butler, anyway, it had all the high-tech.

The things redeemed in it were all things you would never think of.

Gu Yunjin regretted it so much. If I had known, I would have come earlier to understand it clearly.

Gu Yunjin took a look and exchanged a high-tech solar cell phone first, and then exchanged a robot butler.

After redeeming these, there was still a lot of merit left...

Click to use in the package, and in the blink of an eye, a robot appeared in front of Gu Yunjin.

The appearance is really no different from that of a normal person. Even the skin is very realistic.

It's really amazing. I can tell this robot to do anything I want in the future.

Gu Yunjin turned on the main switch, and there was a mechanical startup sound.

After a while, I saw that the robot's hands and feet were moving.

The robot opened its eyes and looked at Gu Yunjin, as if scanning his facial information.

"The robot A-3687 has successfully activated its butler mode... The robot has successfully recognized its master."

"Please enter a name for the robot."

Gu Yunjin thought about it and gave him a name called Mo Jin;

"The robot has successfully entered a name. Master, I am your butler Mo Jin. What can I do for you?"

Gu Yunjin quickly said, "Go to the kitchen and get me a cup of coffee."

"Okay, Master. Please wait!"

After that, he went to the kitchen, and soon he came over with a folding table and chairs.

He placed them on the grass, and then went into the kitchen to get the coffee and put it on the table.

"Master, the coffee is ready. Please sit down and drink it slowly."

Gu Yunjin was even happier. This service was really thoughtful.

"Mo Jin, I will take you to the black market now. You will go to trade there in the future."

"Okay, Master."

After taking the disguise pill and changing his clothes, Gu Yunjin took Mo Jin through the space to the black market. He knocked on the door three times and said the secret code.

It was Liuzi who opened the door. When he saw that it was Mr. Jin, he immediately became respectful.

"Mr. Jin, you are finally here."

After that, he led Gu Yunjin to the reception room. As soon as he arrived at the reception room. Gu Yunjin sat on the stool and spoke lazily.

"What's the matter? Do you miss me or my goods?"