151-155

Chapter 151 Wedding Day (1)

Not long after Gu Yunjin arrived home, Mo Jin returned to the space, and Zhuzhu told her in the space.

"Sister, Mo Jin came back and said that the man had boarded the train to go to Xiangcheng."

Gu Yunjin felt relieved after hearing this. This meant that he had really let go, so let him go!

Next, Gu Yunjin quietly waited to be her bride.

Shen Haiyan finally came to Kyoto two days before the wedding, and of course Liu Yongqiang and his parents also came.

Everyone was here, and soon the eighth day of the Lunar New Year arrived.

Gu Yunjin was woken up by Zhu Xiulian early in the morning and asked her to get up quickly and get ready to put on makeup.

Sure enough, as soon as Gu Yunjin got up, he heard outside that the groom's official had arrived.

Gu Yunjin complained helplessly in his heart: "What are you doing up so early? It's not like you're in the village."

Gu Yunjin thought about it and lay down on the table again and went to sleep.

Gu Yunjin used to sleep in space all the time. She would sleep for more than ten hours at a time before she could wake up. Last night she was unable to enter the space because of something, so Gu Yunjin was very sleepy now.

As soon as Gu Yunjin lay down on the table, Shen Haiyan pulled her up.

"Haiyan, I need to change clothes. Why don't you go out and wait for a while."

Shen Haiyan didn't doubt his presence, so she went out and closed the door.

As soon as Gu Yunjin saw her leaving, he quickly returned to the space to catch up on his sleep.

Zhuzhu just watched Gu Yunjin running towards the bedroom on the second floor in a hurry.

"How sleepy are you?"

Gu Yunjin finally woke up after sleeping in the bedroom for several hours. When Zhuzhu came, Gu Yunjin was taking a bath.

Zhuzhu saw that Gu Yunjin was awake and didn't go in. Gu Yunjin took a bath and put some makeup on herself.

After finishing the makeup, Gu Yunjin came out of the room. Then open the room door.

Shen Haiyan and Yu Baozhen watched as Gu Yunjin opened the door and hurried in.

As soon as he entered the room and saw Gu Yunjin's makeup, he exclaimed in surprise.

"Jin'er, your makeup is so beautiful."

Yu Baozhen looked at Gu Yunjin and said with envy.

Gu Yunjin said with a smile: "How about I give you two different makeup too."

Shen Haiyan and Yu Baozhen nodded in surprise.

When Gu Yunjin saw this, he took out the cosmetics and painted them both.

After Shen Haiyan finished applying makeup, she looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it.

"Jin'er, is this me? I didn't expect that I could be so beautiful."

"What about me, do I look good?" Yu Baozhen asked quickly after seeing that Shen Haiyan looked beautiful after the painting.

"Num, let me give you a mirror and see for yourself."

Yu Baozhen took a look in the mirror and was instantly happy.

"I've become so beautiful. If that doesn't work, I have to go out and show Yi Xuan to save him from telling me I don't look good."