116-120

Chapter 116 Layout (2)

He ate everything he should eat and threw away everything he couldn't eat.

Fu Wenhan looked at the empty table and his smile deepened.

Several months passed like this, and it was December 25th in a blink of an eye, and it would be New Year's Eve in five days.

But there was one person she was unhappy with, and that person was Gu Yunjin.

Gu Yunjin was so depressed that she had even taken out the evidence in secret.

After she got the evidence, she put him in the desk drawer of Fu Wenhan's old house in the Song family.

Then Fu Wenhan was stunned and didn't notice it, and Gu Yunjin couldn't say it clearly, but just looking at the evidence, no one touched it.

Gu Yunjin was not happy.

If Fu Wenhan knew about it, he would definitely cry out for injustice. He has been busy drugging Fu Zhengwen's three brothers and sisters in the past few months.

The poison taken from He Bisheng was an upgraded version of Fu Wenhan's poison.

This poison is basically incurable once it reaches the later stages.

Fu Wenhan finally moved back to the Song family's old house on the 26th.

"Grandpa and grandma, I'm back."

Fu Wenhan started shouting before he even entered the door. Song Qingyi and others hurried out as soon as they heard this.

"Wenhan, you have moved back here."

Fu Wenhan nodded and said with a smile: "Those few should be vomiting blood in the past few days, and Fu Hengyuan should also be sad."

After Fu Wenhan finished speaking, Song Qingyi and others were shocked. They didn't expect that he would really fall in love with him.

"Just come back. Go back to your room and take a nap first. Come out for dinner later."

Shen Qin didn't think too much. She only knew that her daughter died at the hands of those people, and his grandson suffered so much because of them.

So whatever Fu Wenhan did, she thought it was right.

Fu Wenhan laughed after hearing Shen Qin's words.

"Grandma, let me take the things back to the room first."

After Fu Wenhan returned to the room, he thought about Gu Yunjin, and after some thought he picked up the pen and started writing a letter to Gu Yunjin.

Fu Wenhan walked to the desk and sat down. As soon as he opened the drawer, he saw a file bag.

"Why is there a document bag here? I remember there wasn't one before."

Fu Wenhan thought for a while, then opened the document bag, took out some photos from it, and saw those photos.

Fu Wenhan was stunned, but he still read them one after another.

After looking at the photos, Fu Wenhan picked up the tape again, calmly came out, took the tape recorder and returned to the room.

After listening to the tape in the room, Fu Wenhan couldn't calm down for a long time.

"I am not Fu Hengyuan's son, but it is unforgivable for Fu Hengyuan to do such a thing to his mother."

The hatred in Fu Wenhan's eyes was so thick that he couldn't get rid of it, and he said sternly.