86-90

Chapter 86 Lantern Festival (Part 3)

Although Gu Yijie had some doubts, he was still evaded by Gu Youliang and Zhu Xiulian.

Now Gu Yunjin rarely takes things out of the space at home.

Gu Yunjin always goes back to his room and locks the door before going into the space to eat delicious food.

Although it is not good, there is no other way.

After all, these things are not easy to explain. Even the jade bracelet that Gu Yunjin wanted to take out before, he didn't want to take it out.

It's hard to explain if he takes it out. So he simply didn't take it out, and he'll talk about it later!

"Jin'er, come over quickly for breakfast." Zhu Xiulian shouted to her daughter with a smile.

"Mom, I'll be right there." After saying that, he quickly ran to Zhu Xiulian's side and finished.

Liu Xiaofang saw Gu Yunjin coming over and lowered her head even lower.

Seeing her like this, Gu Yijie asked softly: "Xiaofang, why are you lowering your head so low?"

"I'm fine, I'm full. I'll go back to my room first." After saying that, he put down his bowl and chopsticks and went back to his room.

Gu Yijie saw her go out and said to the others at the table.

"Dad, Mom, Third Uncle, Third Aunt, Jin'er, you guys eat slowly, I'll go and see."

Gu Youliang and the others were also puzzled, Gu Youliang looked at Gu Yunjin and said.

"Jin'er, do you know what happened?"

Gu Yunjin said while drinking porridge: "I don't know! Maybe I got up too early in the morning and didn't sleep well!"

Gu Yunjin put the bowl on the table after eating, and saw that everyone else had finished eating, so he cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks and went to the kitchen.

In the new house, Gu Yijie asked Liu Xiaofang softly what happened.

Liu Xiaofang had no choice but to tell everything.

Gu Yijie couldn't help but say Liu Xiaofang when he heard it.

"How could you do this! Family members can talk about things. If you talk to Jin'er, Jin'er will help."

Gu Yijie sighed heavily after speaking.

"Ah..."

But looking at his guilty wife, Gu Yijie could only comfort her.

"You can't do this again in the future. I will apologize to Jin'er. She probably doesn't blame you for what she said, but I guess she must be uncomfortable."

Liu Xiaofang nodded and said guiltily: "I know, I was too anxious this time. I will never do it again next time."

Liu Xiaofang actually didn't have bad intentions, but she did things inappropriately.

Gu Yijie comforted Liu Xiaofang and walked out of the room. Gu Yunjin just finished washing the dishes and walked out of the kitchen.

Gu Yijie looked at Gu Yunjin and felt a little embarrassed. Gu Yunjin looked at Gu Yijie and knew that he must have known.

"Brother, what are you doing here?"

Gu Yunjin asked with a smile, Gu Yijie touched his head and whispered.

"Jin'er, I apologize to you on behalf of your sister-in-law. She did make a mistake. If there is anything in the future, tell your brother and he will give you an explanation."