21-25

Chapter 21 Go to the Black Market Again

Gu Yunjin entered the space, thinking about coming again the night after tomorrow to take out water and food, and then preparing to go to the black market tomorrow afternoon.

Secretary Yu looked at the reports submitted by the brigades, and his hair turned white with worry. The drought is so severe now, and there are shortages of food and water in various places.

Suddenly, with a "pop", a paper ball wrapped in a stone fell on his desk.

He stood up and ran to the window to look out. He didn't see anyone. He thought: "Who is it?"

He turned back to the desk, picked up the paper ball and took out the stone inside, and opened the paper to see something written on it.

So he sat on a stool and read it by the oil lamp. The general meaning of the paper was to prepare a large warehouse and some water tanks in the county government. And he needed to clear all the people in the county government the night after tomorrow.

After reading what was written on the paper, Secretary Yu fell into deep thought.

After a while, he also thought it through. It will take some time for the higher-ups to give some relief. During this period, he can only trust this person for food and water.

The next morning, Secretary Yu immediately arranged for his subordinates to build several water tanks in the courtyard at the gate of the county government.

He also asked people to clean up a large room in front to use as a warehouse. If there is really water and food, these things must be kept under control.

After Secretary Yu gave the instructions, he went to inspect the work. He planned to come back to take a look after get off work in the evening.

After finishing lunch, Gu Yunjin told Zhu Xiulian that he was tired and wanted to rest in the room.

After entering the room, Gu Yunjin closed the door and entered the space.

In the space, Zhuzhu handed Gu Yunjin the disguise pill that she had prepared long ago.

Gu Yunjin took the disguise pill and his appearance slowly changed, and he slowly became a sturdy man.

Gu Yunjin changed his clothes, put on his underwear, and deliberately lowered his voice and spoke in a rough voice.

Now even if Gu Yunjin stood in front of Gu Youliang and Zhu Xiulian, they would not recognize him.

After everything was ready, Gu Yunjin came to the alley outside the black market through the space. Seeing that there was no one outside, he flashed out of the space.

He knocked three times at the door of the black market and said the secret code. Liuzi opened the door again, and said to Liuzi: "Is your boss here? I want to discuss a big business with him."

Liuzi looked at the rough man in front of him and said: "What kind of big business is it?"

Gu Yunjin opened the two bags beside him to let him see the rice and flour inside: "Do you think this business is okay?" He smiled and looked at Liuzi.

Liuzi saw that the rice and flour in the bag were much better than the rice and flour on the market. So he didn't delay: "Wait here for a while, I'll go talk to our boss."

Gu Yunjin made a gesture of invitation to him.

Liuzi hurried to the inner courtyard, and knocked on a door. He heard a voice inside saying, "Boss, there's a man outside saying there's a big business to discuss with you."