131-135

Chapter 131 Tasty Fast Food Restaurant

Gu Yunjin thought for a while and couldn't sit still and wait for death. Anyway, she found out where Gu Yunlei's admission notice came from, and also found out the background of Heizi.

Heizi is the leader of a small black market in the northwest, and he came here to help Gu Yunlei pick up Gu Youfu, He Zhu and Gu Yixiang.

But now she probably knows everything.

Gu Yunjin thought for a while and went to the small black market in the northwest first, collecting all the money, old objects and everything in it into the space.

After that, he went to the place where Heizi currently lived, beat them all up, and took away all the money they had.

Finally, he went to the black market to find Liuzi and asked him to entertain Heizi and others.

Only now did Heizi realize what kind of opponent Gu Yunlei had provoked for him.

Heizi was filled with hatred: "Didn't this bitch say she was just a village girl?"

This time, Gu Yunjin found the sixth son with the face of Mr. Jin.

So Liuzi agreed to help take care of these people to save face.

Gu Yunjin took care of this and returned to Kyoto through space.

When he returned to Kyoto, Gu Yunjin wanted to buy something and put it away. Gu Youliang and Zhu Xiulian would be arriving tomorrow.

Gu Yunlei's side, Gu Yunjin, planned to go there in the evening to give her good things. Then let Mo Jin go to the northwest to bring the real Chen Sihan here.

Gu Yunjin was already preparing to let Mo Jin knock out the real Chen Sihan and send him directly to Kyoto through space.

Because now Gu Yunjin only gets angry when she thinks about what Gu Yunlei did.

Everything must end quickly, otherwise Gu Youliang and the others will come over tomorrow.

She couldn't let them be in any danger, and what Gu Yunlei asked Heizi to do was obviously crazy.

Gu Yunlei has almost spent the money Heizi gave her.

Gu Yunlei quickly went out and sent a telegram to Heizi, asking him when he would come and how things were going in Gujiacun.

The telegram sent by Gu Yunlei was directly intercepted by Liuzi.

When he saw the content, Liuzi was puzzled. Heizi and others who ran to the backyard to lock him up were tortured again to extract a confession.

When Liuzi learned the truth of the matter, he immediately sent a telegram to Fu Wenhan.

Fu Wenhan received the telegram, looked at the meaning of the message, and immediately guessed what was going on.

Fu Wenhan immediately sent a telegram back to Liu Zi, telling Liu Zi: "It's a serious matter. Use medicine to treat the reaction as soon as possible."

The six sons over there understood what Fu Wenhan meant as soon as they saw the telegram, and they went to the warehouse to find something.

I got some food and gave it to Heizi and the others.

Heizi and the others were already very hungry, so they didn't care about anything, picked up their food and started eating.

"After eating, you should quickly go back to your northwest. Don't cause trouble here."

Seeing that everything else was fine, Heizi picked up the food and started eating.