121-125

Chapter 121 Prison Visit

In this way, even if you grow up and want revenge, you will be powerless, and you can also contain Qiao Kangle and Song Qingyi, killing two birds with one stone.

I have to say that Jia Renyi and Fu Hengyuan did think well, but they missed the variable Gu Yunjin.

Yuan Chenglong tried to stand up, but he could really stand up.

He slowly walked up to the two old men and said, "Now is not the time to be sad, we have to take revenge."

At this point, Song Qingyi and Shen Qin gained some energy.

Fu Wenhan also came over and comforted: "I don't think mom wants to see you so sad."

Song Qingyi didn't know how to feel. Whenever he thought of his daughter's suffering, his heart felt like it was being scratched with a knife.

Seeing the two old men like this, Fu Wenhan could only say to Yuan Chenglong.

"How about you go back first. In two days, can you arrange for us to go into the prison and see those people?"

Yuan Chenglong thought for a moment that he really couldn't help, and nodded.

"I will arrange it. Not only do you want to meet, I also want to meet them."

When he said this, the murderous intent in Yuan Chenglong's eyes was so strong that he couldn't get rid of it.

After Yuan Chenglong finished speaking, he went back to his home and took a look outside the gate.

I thought to myself: "I have to let Xiao Liu look for any houses here for sale. I have to live here and come over, otherwise this son will not recognize me."

As I was walking, I was thinking about Xiao Liu I met on the street.

Xiao Liu was so excited when he saw Yuan Chenglong, he took Yuan Chenglong's hand and said.

"Chief, where have you been these past few days? I'm almost going crazy."

"It's okay. My son and I were rescued. I have been with my son these days."

Yuan Chenglong is really happy. He thought he was going to die alone, but he didn't expect that now he has a son and his legs are healed.

"Xiao Liu, let's go back!"

After saying that, he started walking in front, and Xiao Liu could only follow behind.

Fu Wenhan was still comforting Shen Qin, while Cheng Changan was persuading Song Qingyi.

After two days like this, Song Qingyi and Shen Qin were much better than before.

The two men once wanted to die to apologize, but Cheng Changan woke them up by scolding them.

"If you two die, what will happen to Wenhan? Do you want him to continue to be alone? Are you going to hold a wedding for Wenhan?"

Speaking of this, Song Qingyi and Shen Qin slowly recovered.

Today, Yuan Chenglong had someone send a message saying that he could visit the prison today, and he had made arrangements.

Early in the morning, a military jeep parked at the gate of the Song family's old house.

"Xiao Liu, knock on the door."

"Hey, okay."

Tuk...tuk...tuk...

"Grandpa and grandma, we have to go. It's coming, it's coming."

Fu Wenhan pulled Song Qingyi and Shen Qin out of the door together.