186-190

Chapter 186 Job Fair

After a while, Yu Baozhen came to her senses. She glared at him fiercely.

The two of them came to Yu's house noisily.

Secretary Yu and his wife were waiting for them at the door early.

As soon as they saw them coming, they hurriedly smiled and invited them in.

Gu Yixuan was chatting with Secretary Yu in the living room, while Yu Baozhen was pulled into the room by her mother.

"Baozhen, are you used to it?"

Yu Baozhen knew her mother was worried, so she hurriedly explained with a smile.

"Mom, don't worry, everyone in my in-laws' family is very easy to get along with."

Yu Baozhen's mother felt relieved when she heard this, and she talked to her daughter about being a daughter-in-law.

Yu Baozhen listened carefully, and sometimes she would say a few words to her mother.

After chatting for a while, the aunt at home called for dinner.

The family had a happy meal, and Gu Yixuan thought for a while and said at the table.

"Mom and Dad, we may have to go back to Kyoto in another week."

After hearing this, Secretary Yu and his wife felt a little sad. They had to separate again after just a few days of returning, and they felt deeply reluctant.

"Go to work? Your mother and I can't understand you."

Secretary Yu said calmly, but Gu Yixuan still saw their reluctance.

"Mom and Dad, why don't you go to Kyoto too? I'll take care of you in your old age."

Gu Yixuan said seriously. After hearing this, Secretary Yu and his wife immediately felt that their son-in-law was right.

"It's too early to take care of your old age. Your dad and I still have to go to work. When we retire, we will go to Kyoto to take care of your children."

Yu Baozhen's mother said with a smile.

"That's great. I'm waiting for you and dad to come." Gu Yixuan also continued the conversation and said with a smile.

Gu Yixuan and Yu Baozhen stayed at Yu's house until more than three o'clock before returning to Gujia Village.

When they got home, they saw everyone sitting in the yard chatting, and Zhu Xiulian and Gu Yunjin cooking in the kitchen.

When Gu Yixuan and Yu Baozhen heard that Gu Yunjin was cooking, their eyes lit up instantly.

The two looked at each other and understood each other's happiness.

They hadn't eaten Gu Yunjin's dishes for several years.

Sure enough, during dinner, the two started fighting over food on the table.

After so many years, everyone looked at the two people fighting over food on the table with a row of black lines on their foreheads.

Only a few children watched for a while and joined the food fight.

Gu Yunjin also took the train back to Kyoto two days later.

Gu Yijie's family and Gu Youliang cleaned up the house together before returning to Kyoto.

As soon as Gu Yunjin returned to Kyoto, he began to prepare to go to the job fair to find some people to train and lay a solid foundation for future business.