6.

Aiah and Jeremy walked outside the restaurant together, chatting. Jeremy looked at Aiah and was about to grab her hand when they heard a buzz from her purse. Aiah then excused herself from Jeremy, walking in the opposite direction. She took out her phone from her purse and saw Jhoanna calling. Aiah pressed the answer button and placed her phone to her ear.

"Aiah?" Jhoanna called from the other line. Aiah could hear faint music and random chatter in the background.

"Yes, Jhoanna?" Aiah answered, biting her top lip.

"Ano kasi," Jhoanna started. Aiah could feel the girl scratching her head from the other line. "We went out to drink. Kami nila Gwen, Mikha, and Stacey."

"Okay, and?" Aiah waited for the other girl to continue.

"Mikha is hella drunk," Jhoanna said. "Is it ok—ano?... Ay bakit kasi 'di mo agad sinabi?... Anong 'di nagtatanong?!... Alam mo—ay sorry, Aiah, nasa date ka pala." Aiah could hear Stacey's voice in the background, starting a petty fight again with Jhoanna. Aiah sighed, pressing her palm on her forehead.

"It's okay, tapos na rin naman kami," Aiah replied. "Nasa'n kayo ngayon?"

"I'll text you the location," Jhoanna replied. Aiah ended the call and received a text from Jhoanna. She then typed the address into her GPS, biting her side lip as she waited for the result.

-

Aiah held Mikha in her arms while the redhead's arm lay on her shoulder. She carefully opened the car door, helping Mikha sit in the backseat. After succeeding, she went beside Mikha and closed the car door. Jhoanna then sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. She decided to put Stacey's seatbelt on, who was sitting in the passenger seat. Aiah felt weight on her shoulder, so she turned her head and saw Mikha leaning her head onto her. The brunette blushed at the physical contact, leaning her head against the redhead.

The drive to their condo was silent. Jhoanna turned the car engine off and took off Stacey's seatbelt. She then turned to look at Aiah through the rearview mirror.

"Aiah," Jhoanna quietly called. When she noticed that the girl wasn't waking up, she called her name again, a little louder this time. "Aiah?"

Aiah slowly opened her eyes, still feeling a bit sleepy. She composed herself in the backseat and gently removed Mikha's head from her shoulder.

"Are you sure ikaw na bahala kay Mikha?" Jhoanna asked. "I can drive her home pa rin naman."

"I'll take care of her," Aiah replied, giving Jhoanna a reassuring smile. Jhoanna nodded, opening the car door.

The four of them arrived in front of Aiah and Stacey's condo. Jhoanna knocked softly and waited for the door to open. A few seconds later, footsteps could be heard approaching, and the door opened. Maloi looked at the drunk duo and shook her head.

"Thank you for taking care of Stacey, Jho," Maloi said, carefully holding Stacey.

"Basta si Stacku," Jhoanna smiled. "Mauna na ako ha."

"Ingat ka, Jhoanna," Aiah said, giving the girl a warm smile. Jhoanna then turned to walk to the elevator and pressed the button.

Maloi entered the door, still holding Stacey by her waist. She then carefully placed the woman on the sofa.

"Tingnan mo 'tong si Stacey," Maloi spoke. "Sinasabing ayaw kay Jhoanna pero sige naman kapag si Jho 'yung nag-ayang lumabas."

"We both know naman that they like each other, but they're just too scared to admit it," Aiah said, still holding Mikha by her arm.