14.

Aiah is currently in her room, some of her clothes scattered around the bed. She's going to hang out with Mikha, but this time, there'll be no interference, just the two of them. She bites her lip, her hands on her waist as she scans her outfits, thinking of what to wear. Come to think of it, she wants to look her best for Mikha but didn't have the time to think like this when it was with Jeremy.

Wait, why was she comparing this to her so-called date with Jeremy? They're just best friends going to hang out.

Aiah shook her head at the thought. She then decided to open her closet again and smiled when she spotted a certain top to wear.

"Gotcha."

-

Aiah fixed herself as she looked in the mirror. She looked... simple. Casual, you might say. She then grabbed her crossbody bag, putting her phone in it. Stepping out of her bedroom, she saw Maloi and Stacey in the living room, both eating snacks while watching a movie.

"Wow, new outfit ah," Maloi retorted, looking at Aiah from head to toe.

"Bagay sa 'yo, Ate Aiah." Stacey smiled at the brunette. Aiah winked in return, making the other two chuckle.

"Ingat and enjoy sa date mo with Mikha," Maloi teased, sticking her tongue out.

"It's not a date," Aiah replied, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Aiah Arceta." Maloi then turned her attention back to the movie. Aiah walked towards the door, waving goodbye to the girls.

She walked to the elevator and pressed the button. When the elevator opened, a woman was standing inside, looking like she was Aiah's age. Aiah noticed the woman's gaze at her, then awkwardly smiled downward, stepping inside the elevator. She bit her upper lip as she waited for the elevator to ding, and when it did, she immediately stepped out. She was about to grab her phone when she noticed a figure sitting in the lobby, reading a newspaper with crossed legs. When she approached the figure, she smiled.

"Hey," she greeted, smiling.

"Hey, you," Mikha replied, closing the newspaper she was holding and gently placing it on the small glass table in front of her. She eyed Aiah from head to toe, adjusting her sunglasses.

"Is that my jacket?" Mikha asked, her gaze never leaving the brunette.

"Uh huh," Aiah replied. "Cool ko ba?" Aiah then adjusted the sunglasses on her head to her eyes, making a smug look on her face. Mikha smiled internally, shaking her head at the brunette's antics.

"Are you making fun of the way I dress, Ai?" Mikha asked, raising her eyebrow. Aiah chuckled, amused by the redhead.

"No kaya," she retorted. "I wanted to do this para matchy tayo."

Now, it was Mikha's turn to become quiet. She bit the inside of her cheeks, feeling the butterflies in her stomach again. Aiah wanted to match her outfit with hers, and to others, they might already look like a couple. This made Mikha feel the heat crawl up to her cheeks, so she looked away from the brunette. She then stood up and grabbed a lollipop from her pocket and unwrapped it. She placed the lollipop in her mouth and noticed Aiah crossing her arms.

"What?" Mikha asked, the lollipop still in her mouth.

"Where's mine?" Aiah asked.

"Oh, here," Mikha was about to grab one from her pocket when Aiah grabbed her hand. She had a soft hold on the redhead, which made Mikha feel a jolt of electricity on her skin. Aiah shifted her gaze to Mikha's mouth, her eyes inviting.

"I'll have this." What Aiah did next left Mikha a blushing mess as the brunette grabbed the lollipop from her mouth and put it into hers. Aiah then tilted her head, giving the redhead a cheeky smile and walking towards the exit. Mikha was left stunned, her eyes never leaving the girl's back. Surely, she wasn't the only one who thought of it as flirting. She shook her head and composed herself, feeling eyes staring at her. She faked a cough, fixing her jacket, and then made her way towards the brunette.