( Chapter-01) ( Introduction)

Eshna Sen, age eighteen, height 5 feet. Her waist-length curly black hair descends like a waterfall of black diamonds, resplendent dark complexion shines like warm golden layer under sunlight, two striking prominent brown eyes are always ready to catch attention from anywhere. Pointed nose, slightly puffy cheeks are perfectly proportioned . Her light pink thin lips are forming a heart shape together. And her slender, toned physique, is the visual representation of an hour glass.

She is now pursuing her bachelor's degree in Physics from a reputed college in Mumbai. She doesn't like much of this physics though. She's bad at studies, so she doesn't understand those beautiful concepts of physics,,it's not like that. Actually she wanted to study about history of dance. Her passion, classical dance. She is a well trained Odissi dancer. But there is no separate form of art, right?? So after finishing school in Delhi and moving to Mumbai, she has developed an affinity towards hip-hop.

She has trained herself well in a very short time by watching various videos on YouTube. In this way she found an advertisement of online hip-hop training center from there. So, the first online class will start from 7 pm, today. It is now 5 pm. So, she has to wait a while. In excitement, intoxicated with anxiety, she can even no longer remain still and starts walking frequently from one corner to another corner in her room.

At that time, a woman appeares by knocking on the slightly open door of Eshna's room. . Her name is Srijita Sen, wearing light blue saree with white full sleeve blouse, matching silver plated ornaments, which perfectly blend with her pale skin . sunflower designed hair bun shows her fashionista character. She has a lot of party makeup on her face. Despite the thick layer of makeup, beneath it her ego shines with self-conceit. Her attitude always proofs her dominating nature. Although she is in her 40s, she never compromises her fashion sense.

On seeing her, Eshna stops walking , stands silently in a corner. And calls her.,

" mom..." with a frown..

" Hury up and get ready. We'll be out in an hour." After observing her daughter from up to down Srijita says with an annoying face.

"But where are we going? And you're informing it like that, right now!!! It's not done... I'm not going anywhere. I have my first online dance class today." Eshna answers the words and starts scrolling on her phone again.

"You have to do what I told you. And what dance classes?? That can be done later. Aden's Art Gallery is going to open today, in Bandra. What a big event, press conference, how many dignitaries will come!!!You just don't have any idea about it. And instead of attending such a great event, you will stay at home and attend your dance class !!! Just go and get ready."

"I'm not going anywhere, Mom. You can't always impose your wishes on me. You'll suddenly come and say that we'll go out now without informing anything beforehand. That can't be done . I have other work to do. And more importantly, I have no interest in going to that So called ART EVENT. Because it's your Aden's event, so you can go. But I don't care."

After finishing her words srijita was about to leave but stood again. Because Eshna has uttered so many things in fury with gritted teeth, even without looking at her. And it hurts Srijita's very female ego. She has always been an independent business woman. By applying her own intelligence to her husband's business, she has brought that business to the pinnacle of success. Everyone listens to her orders in the office or at home. But she wants to assert her bossy character's authority, even over her only daughter Eshna.. It has been like this since her daughter's childhood.

Even Eshna had no desire to go to Delhi for studies. Ever since her father left, she has always wanted to be with her mother. But Srijita forcibly took her away from her. All the decisions she has made so far in Eshna's life all are against Eshna's concerns. Just like , dance. As a child Eshna always wanted to learn singing but her mother sent her to learn dancing. Now that, she is in love with dance, so her mother is not liking it. There are many more such cases.

But lately Srijita has noticed a lot of changes in Eshna's gentle behavior after coming from Delhi. Now she doesn't accept her mother's words easily. She strongly protests everything. She is even also very arrogant in her nature . Even with the college selection, there has been a lot of fights between mother and daughter. Though Srijita won in the end. Eshna took admission in the college as per her mother's wish. But she is unable to accept this protesting attitude of her quite daughter. Especially what she did now, she didn't even care about Srijita's orders.

However, srijita blames Bria for this sudden change in Eshana's personality. Bria is Eshna's best friend. They met while attending school in Delhi. And Srijita's misfortune is that ,now they both study in the same college.

she gets very angry after hearing this phrase 'So called Art Event' from her daughter . A well-known painter of the city is Mr. Aden Adam Paul. They first met at such an exhibition three years ago. To be honest Srijita liked Aden at first sight. He is forty three years old. They are almost the same age. Even at this age, Srijit's attention was caught by Aden's well-built handsome body , glamorous face and obviously his money/fame.

Since then, they slowly got to know each other, then became friends. Now, however, their relationship has taken a different turn. In a few months she and Aden are going to be tied up in a matrimonial relationship. So it's natural....that, she will never tolerate such insulting words about Aden, even from her daughter.

Enraged Srijita pulls Eshana's hand towards her and slaps on her left cheek and shouts,

"What do mean by SO CALLED ART EVENT ??? Haven't you learned to speak politely yet!!! How many times have I told you, don't say such things about Aden. He's your future dad. Don't you understand , Eshna?? I'm warning you for the last time. If you behave like this again, it will be very worst for you ."

"Mom, you raised your hand on me just because of that man?? And Dad?? I will never accept that man as my dad. My dad is Abhik Sen. And he left me alone because of you. " Eshna says these harsh words to her mother while crying, but she is looking at her father's picture, hovering on the wall..

"Shut up.....what do you think ??? Only you miss your dad , love him? And I don't care about him? I'm still looking for him. You just told me without a second thought that your father left us alone because of me?? How can you hurt your mother like this??" Srijita is talking with tears even though there is not a single drop of water in her eyes.

"What did you say.?? are you still looking for dad? Still in love with him ? Don't lie anymore. If that's true then you can't be so excited to forget dad and marry Mr. Aden." She taunts her mother.

"Well, it's long enough . I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. Get ready soon. Otherwise, your tomorrow Friends trip will be canceled. I'll keep you locked in the house. Then I'll see how you get out!! And yes, that bloody controller of your life , Bria, I told her too. She will go with us. Otherwise, you will let your mother be humiliated in front of the whole media at any time ."

Srijita sternly says her words and leaves the room . On the other hand, Eshna brings the picture of her father hanging on the wall and hugs it to her chest. Calling him dad, dad... she starts crying like a lost child . Though Srijita hears that ,but she locks the door of her own room from inside and starts doing her work with her phone.