( Chapter-15) ( The beginning of disaster)

It is not possible for her to survive for long in such a suffocating environment. People's whispers, strange looks, and meanwhile a storm of comments. After all, she can't stand here any longer. She hurriedly takes an Ola from the coffee house and leaves for her home. Her mother is not at home now. Otherwise, she cannot imagine what the situation at home would have been like. Comes to her room and locks the door. She's panting, sweating a lot. Hands and feet are shivering uncontrollably. Blood circulation in the body is also increased. The inside of the chest is pounding so hard that nothing calms down. After so many days, she is having anxiety attack. Which often happened in childhood. She took medicine. Nothing happened in the intervening years. That's why she stopped her medicines and restricted routines. But horror is coming back. Nothing comes to mind. How were those photo posted? It has already gone viral. She doesn't know if deleting now will do any good. But she understands very well that erasing will greatly increase the chances of the entire blame falling on her.

Aden, on the other hand, is busy decorating canvases in his art gallery. At that time, Ran comes there in a hurry. Of course, not just anyone is allowed here. However, Aden has given details of some individuals to his subordinates. It is licensed for them to come here. Ran starts gasping even more when he sees Aden. But Aden himself is quite calm. A river without drought flows smoothly without getting blocked. It's just his attitude. Seeing which Ran is more stunned. There is so much going on outside; not a drop of it reached Aden's ears. How could that be??

"Hey, Ran, you? Come, come, come in. You should have asked me to come in here before. You know I don't tend to eat much. But you're a young champ. Diet control is also very important with the gym. Skipping meals is not a healthy habit."
Aden naturally greets him. As if this morning is normal like any other.

"Sir, do you really know nothing?? How are you so cool? Reporters have gathered outside the Centrum bar. They want to talk to you directly. This has started their tremendous trouble with your followers. I know you're not aware of anything about this; it can't be. Sir, how are you still so serene ?? I can't think of anything. What will happen now? How do we handle this?"
Ran finishes his words in one breath.

"Ran, calm yourself down first. The way you're panting, no one will tell you're not even twenty-five years old. And how can you handle others if you don't calm yourself down, hmm? Drink some water first."
Aden hands him the glass of water.

This is Aden. Ran has seen him in London before and he remains calm even in great pain. And this thing Ran couldn't learn from him even though he tried hard. As if this man's blood is made of something else. But today, knowing about his well-known Sir or friend's character, he can't stay still after seeing his attitude.

"I will never be worthy of you. Hearing and realizing it all makes me sick. You didn't say anything to Eshna yesterday either. As you must have understood, she was all acting. I can't imagine how she is changing that much. How did she think of taking such an asinine step?" Ran says quietly.

"It's not Eshna's fault, Ran. She did what she thought was right . Don't blame her like that."

"Sir, do you even think about what you're saying? After all that, you're still defending that, she's not guilty??"

"Yes, I'm. You yourself admitted a little while ago that she has changed. Right ?? That means she wasn't like that before. When someone else wants to take her father's place, as a daughter, how will she accept that? Everyone has a different throne in our life. And no one else fits in there at all. This anger towards me in her mind is very natural, Ran. You, Bria., both of you are very close to her. At least you don't misunderstand her."

After speaking, he stares aimlessly at the glass cornice. Mug full of raw coffee in his hand. Where even a piece of sugar is not allowed. Because according to him, one who has a taste should be imbibed with love. Adding something else from outside destroys that uniqueness.

"What!! If she thinks something like this about you, I can't support her. Be that as it may, someone expresses her anger on such a sensitive issue??" Ran again utters annoyingly.

Just then, his phone starts ringing. Bria has called him several times about this. But he is not receiving. In fact, he is very discontented with Bria in this incident. Since none of Eshana's decisions remain unknown to her beloved best friend. But what is Bria?? Poor Eshna herself does not know how this happened. After hanging up several times, Aden puts the coffee mug down and puts his hand on Ran's shoulder. Laughing out loudly says,

"My boy, hot-blooded decisions are always wrong in life. Don't misunderstand and hurt your premika like this. Later, you yourself will feel the worst. You won't even have the courage to look into her eyes."

Ran goes silent for a moment. He is also having a hard time avoiding Bria's call. But in all cases, he is unable to control his anger.

"Eshna doesn't do anything without Bria. So, this incident she didn't even know, could it be??" ( Ran)

"Wind down. No one is responsible for what happened. How will Bria know where Eshna herself doesn't know anything??"

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Ran looks shocked.

"Hmmm, I think... no, I'm sure. Eshna didn't post those photos consciously or intentionally. Maybe she just wanted to show them to her mother. To ruin her mother's relationship with me. And of course to cancel out this marriage."

"WHAT!!! If she didn't do it, how did those pictures get posted from her account??"

"Look, this social media is a very complicated, unknown sea. We know everything, yet we know nothing. Maybe while doing something else or sending it to her mother, it was posted unknowingly."

Here's another twist for you all to know.

FLASHBACK

Eshna selectively takes some screenshots from her and Aden's video. But they are not clearly visible. Besides, there are many unsolicited things coming in the background. She uses an app to edit photos. But this application has a different aspect. Just as the photo can be well edited here, it can also be connected with the social media account. It's advantage is that there is little problem with downloading reels, especially on Instagram. But in this case, if someone copies the link to something, it will be automatically downloaded. Eshna has also connected her Instagram account with this application.

She comes to the end after editing well. Then there is the "Save" option on the last page. But on this previous page there is an option called "post." From here, she can edit and post directly to her Instagram account. As she uses this option at other times. So it is showing again. But in a fit of overexcitement and other thoughts, she selects "post" instead of "discard" there. She doesn't even notice that all the pictures are posted from his account.

PRESENT TIME

"But still, how are you so sure??" Ran asks.

"Think about it; she doesn't know the consequences of something like that. It's not possible. She's not so stupid that doesn't realize the outcome would affect not only my character but hers as well. She also has to face many adversities. But if her mother finds out!!! She might get into a hassle with me for breaking her trust. But blaming Eshna comes much later. Besides, you all know how her relationship with his mother is!!! So she'll have more weapons to argue with than listening to her mother on this matter."

"I didn't think about it that much."

"That's why I say, Keep a cool head. If the fire continues to burn here, then there will be no more intelligence. Understood?? Now let's go. Let's see what the situation is over there."
Aden playfully ruffles Ran's styled hair while speaking.

"Hmmm, let's go."