(Chapter-3 ) ( Past)

Bria is fascinated by the way Aden talks and starts asking him all kinds of stupid questions. In fact, Aden's deep voice and demeanor will engross anyone as soon as they start talking. The same thing happens to Bria. Eshna, who is standing next to her, is roaring in anger.

Meanwhile, Aden gives the artifact to Bria as a gift. Bria asked so many questions about that picture just to talk to Aden, Aden also understands, what's up with Bria now!! However, he always falls into such situations. But he gifts it to Bria considering her a baby girl , has lots of curiosity.

"I have one last question,....I mean.. please, don't mind. Your..." (Bria)

"Bria, I've never seen your so much curiosity about drawings in all these years. So many silly questions!!!" Saying this with annoyance, Eshna moves away from them. Aden, however, does not respond to any of Eshna's words. On the other hand, Bria also stands there not paying attention to her.

"Mr. Aden, please, I apologize for her." (Bria)

"It's absolutely okay.. I told u,, I don't mind it. Tell me, what did you want to ask??"

"Yeah, I mean.. what's your zodiac sign??"

"Scorpio..."

That's what Bria wanted to hear. Her eyes widen in joyous excitement. She mutters,

"Scorpio... the most jealous one.."

But Aden hears her. He has a glistened, crooked smile at the corner of his lips.

"Ok Bria,,,, I have to go now. The reporters have been waiting for me for a long time. Enjoy. And keep an eye on your friend." After seeing Eshna for the last time, Aden walks to the reporters. There ,everyone is waiting with bunch of questions. Especially, is his relationship with Srijit real or rumors? Right now, this is the hot topic.

In no time, Aden gets busy answering reporters' questions. His relationship with Srijita, this big art gallery in the heart of the expensive city...everything seems like a barrage of questions is rushing towards him. Srijit stands next to him and smiles. A look of pride on her face is shining like diamonds. Maybe she's holding Aden's hand tight too. Because most of the time it does.Eshna who is a little far away is looking at her mother's smile. Her mother never gave her precious time to her. But since Aden's arrival, Eshna felt the lack of attention a little more. Bria sighs, puts a hand on her shoulder.,

"Eshna, why do you do that? I don't think Mr. Aden is a bad person. He is really kind... How many times has he asked about your good and bad. And you!! Every time you answer....badly, contemptuously, I have seen the fact that , everytime he talks with his own personality. But not in front of you, even after receiving your this type of behavior.., it proves that he really cares about you."

"I don't need anyone's extra care. He will marry my mom, so he can do that. I don't care ...I just want my dad back." Eshna's voice is getting wet.

"I want to ask something. I never wanted to know about uncle. I understand, that is your sensitive area. But today I really want to know. Where is uncle now ??" (Bria)

" I don't know. I've been looking for dad for those ten years. I was young, studying in class three. Mom, dad went outside Mumbai on some business work. The day after going there, for some reason, they had a big fight. Mom angrily leaves dad and returns home alone. Dad was ill. So could not drive. Even mom drove the car while going. But she did not think how dad would come alone! Two days later, a car was found in a very bad condition little far from the hotel they were staying at. The condition of the vehicle was so bad that no sign of the occupants was found. And that was my dad's car. Everyone indicates, that he is no more. But I don't believe it. I know, dad must be somewhere. And I will find him. If mom had not left him alone that day, he would have stayed with me today. I will never forgive my mom. Once I find my dad, then mom will not rearrange her family or what will happen!!! I don't care."

Briya understands from Eshna's words that Eshna is still not over the grief of losing her father. Otherwise, according to her description, it would be impossible for anyone inside the car to survive in such conditions. But Bria does not betray her dear friend's trust. So she also insists,

"Hmmm, sure one day you'll find uncle. Maybe uncle will miss you as much as you do."

" Hmmm. I don't feel well. Nothing is going well after coming back from Delhi. Only you said that you would get admission in Mumbai. So I came back here. Till now I only heard about mom and Mr. Aden. But now.... Can't accept it in front of my eyes. You know what !! Mom didn't put a single picture of Dad in our new house. Everything was removed . But somehow I took one , averting her eyes. Do you know...maybe mom will take it if she knows!! And she says she misses my dad!!!" Eshna finishes looking at her mother with a mocking smile.

"Got it. Don't stress yourself out about this anymore. No matter what happens. You keep enjoying life the way you are. otherwise ,oneday RIP....(Bria)

"Yes, I'll have fun!!! Life is fu*king me from every corner. (Eshna)

"Then moan...yes daddy...." Bria replies with a happy smile. Even what is the correct way!! that should be said, at the end she also shows Eshna too.

"What the hell!! The next day is the deadline for submission of assignments...nothing is done. I can't take this pressure anymore."

"Oh my babe!!! Listen to me.....I have your stress reliever. This assignment will continue but the enjoyment should not stop. A parcel will be at your home tomorrow morning at Sharpe ten. Receive it. But...remember...only you will receive it"

"But what kind of parcel??" Eshna askes with raising eyebrows in surprise.

"Surprise from me, Babe......your Stress Reliever." Bria whispers and then startes laughing out loud.

Aden brings Srijita by his own car while returning home at night. On the other hand, Eshna and Bria returns home by separate car.

It's ten o'clock in the morning. Eshna wakes up to the awkward sound of the bell. Glancing at the clock, she remembers about the parcel of Bria .She gets up quickly, pushes her maid, Chaya....runs to open the door. She takes the parcel from the boy standing outside and runs back to her room ,closes the door immediately. On the other hand, Chaya is just watching her activities standing like a fool.