( Chapter-12) ( What's next??)

Around seven in the morning, Eshna's phone starts ringing.

""Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile..""

It takes her a while to figure out whether it is a dream or reality. Because seven in the morning means midnight to her. She starts screaming in her half sleep as she wonders who has disturbed her peaceful sleep at this untimely time. The phone has already stopped ringing during her crazy factory. She also gets relieved. But no, it starts pushing her again. She is well aware that the favorite song becomes the most disliked in the ringtone. What else to do? She receives the call with sleepy eyes.

"Hello...."

"Good morning, baby... Did you sleep well at night??"
Hearing Bria's teasing from the other side makes Eshna even more inflamed. Bria is well aware of her habit of staying up all night and falling asleep in the morning. Now, it's clear to her that calling at such a time is intentional.

"Don't you have any sense? Is it time to call? Have fun with your boyfriend all night long. Then couple morning walk again!!! Don't you know about my habit?? It's my time to take rest." Eshana gets very angry.

"Yes, did I forbade you from having fun or a morning walk?? On the contrary, I always say, make it a habit to wake up in the morning. It is good for our health."

"Goddess of wisdom, keep your treasure of wisdom to yourself. You already set my head on fire this morning. And please don't spill butter on it. Whatever you want to say, say it quickly!!!"

"Hey, you're not letting me reveal the actual reason. Listen, I feel very bored. This week will be a college holiday. So not too much pressure. How about a small outing?? There will be quite a bit of walking around, and of course there will be eating and drinking. Refreshment will also be done. I want you to come out of the disturbance of these few days."

"Are you planning this for my refreshments? Well, this little outing won't do anything for me. I want something hardcore-dancing, nights out, cocktails-that'll work. So, arrange it."

"But, Eshna... are you sure??"

"Why not!!! I know what you are thinking!!! Mom had restricted my extra pocket money; now where will I get the money? Relax, I'll manage."

She replies very seriously. An unwanted insistence is striking on her head. Listening to Aden, Srijita took such a decision to change her lifestyle. But when she comes to know everything, also insists in her mind that she will definitely do those things. She also wants to see how Aden dominates her through her mother.

"Eshna, you don't want to take money from me either. And I feel bad about it. Am I not yours??"

"My baby, no one understands me well except you. Don't you see, everyone says I'm bad-tempered. But no one wants to know why."

"Will want. I believe one day someone like that will come into your life. He might not even want to know the reason. He'll know before you say it. Okay then, we'll meet this evening with something special surprises."

"Okay done...."

Just in time, Eshna reaches Centrum Bar. Seeing the location in advance made her feel better. She has heard a lot about it. But never came. So this is Bria's surprise. Bria was waiting for her outside. As soon as she sees her, comes towards her with a wide open mouth. It is clear that her eyes and face are completely mesmerized by Eshna's glamour.Eshna wears a red backless short dress, little curly hair, bright but nude makeup, high heels, smooth skin... all in all, she looks like the protagonist of the story.