Chapter-21 ( My Little Spicy Chili)

But his ferocity is beautifully transformed by Aden's loving touch. With a squealing sound, he begins to circle around Aden. Then Aden takes out a large and sharp knife from the key in his hand. Actually, that key works as a shell well.

Seeing that knife in Aden's hand, his pet also starts to drool. And sits on the ground around him. Aden also kneels before him. He takes his pet's face in his hands and says in a calm and relaxed voice, 

"My boy, You did a great job. I'm really proud of you. So now, you deserve a reward, don't you??"

While finishing his statement, he bursts into a bone-chilling laughter. As if his pet understands the hint and becomes very happy and giggling with his mouth. Suddenly, Aden sticks that sharp knife right in the palm of his right hand. In the blink of an eye, drops of fresh, hot blood starts to flow on the ground. He picks up the blood from the ground with his hand. Then that hand initiates to polish all over his pet's face. In response, that dog sticks out its long tongue and licks up the blood with great pleasure.

Aden's face shows no sign of pain or distress. Instead, a smile of relief tugs at the corners of his lips. Also, his face is shinning with devilish glee in the darkness. Now time will tell if this character of his will be hidden behind everyone or will be touched by the light.

His demeanor is very normal when he cleans up and comes to the drawing room. Sweet smile on the face. There is no sign of injury on his hand. He sits on the soft mattress couch and closes his eyes. One comes and places a cup of hot coffee on the front table. When he opens his eyes and moves to pick up that cup of coffee,  gets quite surprised after looking at the special guest standing right in front of him.

"You? Why did you come to my house??" Aden asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Why? Couldn't I?!" In response, Eshna walks in a special style and sits on that couch in front of him. Takes a sip from the coffee cup. And immediately her eyes light up.

"Shh, shit!!! Do people eat these? How can you drink this??"

"What do you want here??" Though Eshna is in a funny mood, Aden replies a little stiffly.

"Answers . I want some honest answers to my questions, Mr. Aden Adam Paul."

"Don't talk nonsense and go to your home." He instructs gritting his teeth.

"Obviously, I'll go home. But before that, I have to deal with something."

"What do you mean??? Listen, I don't like these hypocrites. Whatever needs to be said, say it directly. And please don't act like a fool and endanger everyone else with yourself. I thought you were smart. But I really didn't realize that you are the opposite. Which is proud on the front, but hollow on the inside."

Aden purposely says this to anger her. And she also starts screaming in excitement,

"Mr. Aden, you can't always talk to me like that. What do you think, saying these things will divert my mind in another direction?? But I will not fall into your trap. You know why I came here. Right? Okay, then good. Listen too. I will not go anywhere until all my questions are answered. Who are you?? What is your identity?? The simple personality you show in front of everyone is not the real you. You always talk rudely to me. But behind me, you are a completely different picture. Why?? What do you think? I didn't understand that it was you. Yes, due to fever, I don't remember everything. But I'm sure it was you. And last night that shadow was you too. Isn't it?? Why are you silent now?? answer me." 

"Are you done? Now, go home. It's not good to be so excited at this age." 

He ignores her and acts so normal that she becomes more desperate for him. She loses control of herself and stands right in front of him. 

"You murdered someone. Not one but two. Do you know what your pet dog did to that Ola driver?? Why are you doing this??? You are a murderer, a murderer, a murderer…” She clutches his shirt collar and utters, panting heavily. 

"Calm down…" His words echo across the walls of the drawing room. Even her hand griff lightens. He gently removes her hand from his collar. Places a hand on her head. Then  makes her sit next to him. And she does not even protest.

"Give it back what you came for." 
She looks at him, surprised by his words. But doesn't react. Sitting quietly. 

"What happened? Return it!!" His frosty voice literally seems to demand something else. 

"That means you dropped the ring on purpose? What do you want? Why are you so complicated? Why are you doing that? Do you understand!! Two murders—that too horribly. How could a pet dog be such a violent beast?? Why do I think your intention is not only to marry my mother and start a family?? Rather, you are using my mother for some other big plan!!" 

He sits blankly without answering. As if he is not only listening to her words but also imbibing them. 

"What do you think? No one has proof now that this won't happen in the future. No one will ever know your name behind all this. Then let me be clear: you are wrong. The investigation of these murders is about to start; soon your true form will come out. Then I will see Srijit Sen's faith and love for you."

Eshna continues to speak in a threatening tone. Hearing this, Aden suddenly starts laughing loudly. As if something very funny is cracked in front of him.

"So, who will reveal my true form to the whole world? That CID officer? Who has no right to work, suspended from his own department? Will he reveal my true form??" 

Aden asks sarcastically. She is now assured that he monitors her 24/7. But why?? 

"Look, Mr. Aden, I don't know what that CID officer will do. But I will not give up so easily. And this ring—I really don't understand why you left it there on purpose. But when it comes to me, I will not return it. Who knows when it works?"

She demands firmly. He takes a long sip from the coffee cup and says, 

"Eshna, you are just like your mother. So stubborn!! Well done, little spicy chili!!!" 

"No, Mr. Aden, I have enough spiciness to burn you."

" Really?? Then give it a try; let's see if you can!! BTW, I'm addicted to spicy wit."

"Are you challenging me face to face? Well then, only time will tell who will end up begging who!!"