( Chapter-14) ( Aden and Eshna)

Hearing her compliment, Aden turns his face to the other side. In response, she touches his neck mildly with both hands and turns it back towards her. She has a strange feeling-tingles down the spine. The inside of her heart is throbbing quite audibly, which is beyond imagination. Aden!! To date, she has never willingly come this close to a man. She slides one of her hands slowly down his neck and suddenly tucks it inside his  shirt. And with the other hand, she starts to open the top two buttons of his black satin shirt. And even in all this, she does not lose eye contact with him, even for a moment. Looking down at his hard-muscled and prominent collarbones, she runs her tongue over her lips. Her luscious lips speak of her inner forbidden desires. It is as if she is undressing him in her mind with those eyes.

Aden himself is not able to remain strict after getting the graze of her soft hand on his hard chest muscles. He knows very well the reason for this agitation. Also knows how forbidden the reason is. He is now angry with himself; how can he have such a feeling!! This is his control over himself?? Immediately he holds her hand tight and says in a dense voice,

"What are you trying to do?? Just cut it out here, otherwise."

"'Otherwise' what?? Are you going to punish me for being naughty??"

Eshana also unbuttoned his shirt as she spoke. And now his powerful chiseled, grooved abs are visible. Her slender middle finger begins to move in that particular groove. At that moment , he squeezes her hand sharply. Puts his veiny hand on her naughty hand. Every finger of his hand is like a pillar of power and strength. Every fine line is skillfully crafted.

"Mhmmm...your fingers are amazing. They look very strong. Can I help make them stronger??" Eshna says.

"Enough is enough. Leave me. Now you go home quietly and not a single nonsense word." Aden tries to push her away, but she hugs him instead.

"No, if you don't allow me to be like this, then let's imagine you without this."

Eshna replies dimly, grabbing his collar and pulling him closer. He is really bewildered. He is sure there must be a reason behind this behavior of hers. This cannot be due to unconsciousness. But what is that hidden invention? That's what he can't recognize. Although there is terrible apprehension in his mind. But even he is unable to push her away. She is a stubborn girl who can do anything to keep her stubbornness. He might be able to stop her. But if ever the question arises, in what right?? What will he say then???

In the meantime, she takes advantage of his other-mindedness and gently sinks her wet lips between his chest muscles.

This is where he gets totally shocked

This is where he gets totally shocked. It gives him literally goosebumps. He cannot think that she can do such a thing. With a jerk, he grabs her arm and pulls her away from him gently.
But she faints and collapses on his brawny chest before his answers. With a sigh, he lifts her unconscious body in his arms like a feather.

When Eshna wakes up the next morning, the clock strikes nine to ten. When she opens her eyes, her head starts to hurt. It is as if the inside of her head is being torn apart just by looking at the top. Without wanting to get up, she lies down on the bed again. The effects of the previous night's hangover have not yet worn off. All scenes are still fresh in her mind. After losing consciousness, Aden picked her up. Then he himself drove her home. But he didn't come to this room. Entered the house and asked Chhaya to take her to the bedroom and change her clothes. So now she is wearing the nightdress. It was Chhaya who changed her. And despite all this, Aden never once tried to touch her otherwise. Every time they came closer because of her strange behavior. At least she knows that well. And why not? Last night she was faking her faintness.

In the midst of her thoughts, her bored expression turns into a crooked smile. She opens the phone gallery. Bria had videoed her and Aden's dance on her phone earlier in the day. That's what she usually does. When going to a party, she hands over her phone to Bria. Yesterday, she did the same. Now, she takes some screen shots from some parts of that video.

Bria is a little annoyed sitting in the coffeehouse. Even though Eshana is her dearest and only friend, she had no idea that she could do such a thing. She still can't imagine; everything from her getting drunk last night to what she did with Aden-even her faintness-were all her tricks. More than that, she has orchestrated the entire drama to carry out her nefarious plan. Just then Eshna comes in. Her eyes and face, her whole body language, are shining with happiness. She hugs Bria from behind and says with a broad smile,

"Waiting too long? Baby."

"Feeling very happy today?"
Bria asks obliquely. Seeing her best friend so happy, there is not even a drop of smile on her lips. On the contrary, a faint expression of annoyance is emerging on her face.

" Yes, I am really happy today. And the reason, I already messaged you. You know, for the first time in so many years, I miss mom so much. Ishsh, mom has to go out on a business trip. I miss her so much. How is her expression after knowing all this? Well Bria , mom didn't give any reply after seeing those photos. Is she understanding with her future groom??"

"Stop it...." Bria gets very angry.

"Why? What's wrong with you?"

"You have to tell me, Eshna. What's wrong with you? How did you change like that? You dislike Mr. Aden that much??"

"Isn't that normal? Knowing everything, you're asking me this question??"

"Yes, I do. This is why you asked me to take pictures?? And I made your work more convenient by making videos. You will go this far. Trust me, I still can't believe it. You sent the screenshot of that video to Aunty. And you took the picture in a way that didn't make it clear that it wasn't Mr. Aden, but you were rude to him. There will be misunderstanding between them, and their relationship may break up."

"Yes, I did. And what I did, I did the right thing. I'll not let anyone take my father's place. No one." 
Eshna loses control over herself and starts screaming. The people around her looked at them strangely for a long time. This time they pay attention to this a little better. Of course, she doesn't notice that.

"Just shut up, Eshna. What you did was not right at all. I may not have known Mr. Aden very long. But still, I say, you did not treat him well. After you sent these pictures to Aunty, did you post them on social media? Why?  What do you want?? You have no idea how much Mr. Aden must suffer for this. You should also know that CCTV footage does not lie. If he shows everyone the footage of last night, then can you go out in a public place??  His popularity is much more than yours. When his fans will know that their idol has been defamed in front of everyone with false accusations like this. Will they take it easy? Many did not believe it. But doubts are definitely created in people's minds. Do you see how everyone around is looking at us??" 

All her words are not being digested by Eshna. Needless to say, hearing this, she is disoriented. Because that end was not in her plan. She just sent the photos to her mother. One objective. This marriage must be canceled, by hook or by crook. But she didn't post anywhere else. So what is Bria saying? She then looks around. Really, everyone seems to be staring at her. That odd stare makes her truly uncomfortable. She stands up in excitement and shock. 

"What are you talking about?? I didn't post those photos on any social media. Only sent them to mom. I won't tell you before taking such a step; how did you think that?? I truly don't know, what's going on!!! " Eshna says. 

"What!!! Are you sure?? You really don't know anything about this?? You didn't do anything??" Bria is also very surprised. 

"No. Don't you believe me? Look then..."

When Eshna opens her phone to show Bria the proof, she freezes. Those photos were posted from her own account earlier this morning. Under which baskets of  pros and cons of comments have started to accumulate. 

( This is my first work on wattpad. So, a lot can go wrong. Please, don't mind. ❤)