( Chapter-6) ( Touch of mystery)

Arriving at the parking slot, Eshna turns back to see Shaan nowhere to be found. Her mind starts visualizing . What a strange thing!! The person she was hesitant to talk to a moment ago is now out of sight, making her uncomfortable. But once the conversation started, she was quite impressed with Shana's way of speaking. There is no denying it. Her life story has many similarities with Shaan. So maybe that's why, this bond has created itself.

This is all right. But now suddenly, where did Shan vanish!! Even Shaan and she exchanged phone numbers today. So she takes out her phone and wants to dial Shaan's number. But for first meeting it's too much, this thought leaves the phone in the bag again. And just then Shaan appears from nowhere.

" You were looking for me???" Suddenly hearing Shana's voice, Eshana is startled. Seeing his flirtatious smile, she also feels uncomfortable.

"No_mean you left suddenly. Actually Bria was looking for you. So why..."

"Got it. I'm not going anywhere. I'm always there for you ." Shaan , however, gives a double meaning here. Eshnaa also understands it very well.

Eshna confronts Srijita before entering the house. Srijit's face shows that she is very irritated .

"Where were you? College time overs at five in the afternoon. And you are at home, seven thirty in the evening. Where were you? Wandering everywhere. You don't feel the need to inform your mother. Right ?? Your insolence, for that girl...."Srijita begins to get quite strict.

"Mom please,,,you can't insult Bria like this all the time. She always gives you enough respect. And I won't give you so called explanations as to where I'm going or not going. You also don't stay at home day after day, night after night in the name of business. I never asked you. Where do you live!!! What do you do!!"

"Eshna!!!" Srijita roars....

" Don't shout , Mom.....After Dad left, you used to leave me alone every night in the name of business. I was very afraid to be alone in this big house. How old was I then??? You didn't listen to me even when I cried. And today!! Are you asking me for explanations??"

Aden is preparing to create a new portrait in his favorite art room. He is making the canvas very carefully. This art room can be called his lover or his addiction. Because when he comes here and holds a pencil in his hand, he is completely isolated from the outside world. He only owns this canvas and pencil. But today even after entering to this room , he is very absence minded. He can't concentrate on anything. And there shouldn't be inattentiveness in love...

So, after rearranging the canvas again as before, he lies down on the soft mattress sofa next to him and closes his eyes. And the pencil between his index finger and middle finger of the hand is rolling with it's own style . He knows very well that until he remembers that boy who was with Eshna, his mind will not centralize on anything. After a while, several scenes keep appearing in front of his eyes.

Flashback

A fifteen-sixteen-years-old girl is sitting in this art room and crying very badly. The white canvas in front of her becomes drenched in salt water. Aden is sitting next to him. A very fierce expression on his face.

" Hiya, don't cry like that anymore. At least don't hurt yourself, for that bastard. He can't do anything to you. He doesn't have any more photos of you. Calm down. Just because you said so, an a**hole like him has to be left unpunished. Anyway, No more tears..." Even though Eden is angry, he puts his hand on her head and says these words in a very soft voice.

" Sir, I have no one. I was really in love with him. Still!""

" Hiya, you are too young. At this age there is no understanding of love. So for your own good get out of this fast. This incident could have happened later instead of today. But then it got worse. Because by then you will be more attached to him. Whatever happened, happened for good. forget it And who said , you have no one?? Am I none of yours?? You are my favorite student....I'm always there for you."

Present time...

"Sh*t!!! It took me so long to remember that face. How did I forget what that a**hole did to Hiya!! Then I couldn't give him the punishment he deserved. But that won't happen again! He wants to play this dirty game with Eshna.... Well.."

Out of anger, Aden presses his fingers so hard that the pencil in his hand breaks into two pieces. Immediately the tip of the pencil enters his palm and creates a deep wound. Blood starts to flow from the wound like a never ending fountain. But at the sight of that blood Aden is subdued with devilish joy like a evil spirit. His laughter echos from wall to wall in the huge room. He sucks a drop of blood from his hand with his two lips and collects the remaining drops in a tray. After making a new canvas, he paints a female idol with his own blood. Except for the face, there is the rest of the body. Blood is flowing in that body from top to bottom.

"Eshna, I don't know your real identity. But I am sure,,, you are the one, I was looking for. My guess cannot be wrong. You are the one."

And then his phone rings and his expression changes instantly when he sees Srijit's name on the screen. After receiving the call Srijita restlessly says,

" Aden, where are you??? I really can't anymore. The girl for whom I gave my all is today insulting me with my character. I can't take it anymore. Eshna doesn't listen to me. She leaves home when she wants, returns home as per her will."

" Srijita, calm down. There is only one way to control her . Just stop giving her pocket money. Block all her debit and credit cards as soon as possible. Even her car keys, you don't give her anymore. If she doesn't have her own money, no friend will spend cash for her day after day. And if there is no luxury, she will realize her mistake. Well talk to you later."

Aden sighs after disconnecting the call,

"I'm sorry, Eshna. You're too stubborn. and not a straight-talking girl. There's no other way to show the true colors to the people around you."