Chapter 12-After the kiss/Date

Bridget practically floated back to her dorm, a dreamy smile plastered across her face. As soon as she stepped through the door, she tossed herself onto the bed, her heart racing with giddy excitement. She couldn't wait to share the details of her evening with Ella.

*Bridget decided before she went to bed she'd make James something special. Maybe some Red velvet cupcakes with strawberry frosting and a bunch of heart sprinkles.

Meanwhile, back on the ship, Hook found himself lingering on the memory of their shared kiss. A small, bittersweet smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, but it was quickly replaced by a deep frown as the weight of his guilt settled heavily upon his shoulders.

The pirate captain knew he never should have let himself become so enraptured by Bridget. She was pure and innocent, a shining beacon of light in the darkness that surrounded him. And he? He was a villain, a scoundrel whose very existence was steeped in deception and betrayal. But when you don't choose who you fall Inlove with.

Sighing heavily, Hook began tidying up the cozy nest he had prepared for their stargazing adventure. As he folded the blanket, the memory of their tender moment flashed through his mind once more, she had tasted like strawberries. Sweet, and he felt his heart constrict with the realization that he was falling in love with her and there was no way she'd love him back after he betrays her.

"She deserves so much better than the likes of me," he muttered under his breath, running a weary hand through his dark hair. As he puts the blanket back into his room* *She was the only person who had been interested in exploring the world like him. She listened to him talk about maps , he never had someone who would listen to him before. He didn't want to lose that not just yet at least.

With one final, lingering look at his own room where they shared their first kiss together ,
Hook turned and made his way to his scheduled meeting with Uliana and the rest of the villainous cohort. The weight of his impending betrayal felt heavier than ever, but he knew he had to push forward, no matter the cost to his own heart. Bridget really was the queen of hearts, as she won his heart while he has to break her's.

____________________________

As he stepped into the dimly lit room, the pirate captain steeled himself, his expression hardening into an impenetrable mask. It was time to solidify the plans for revenge. Which now seemed like a stupid thing.

"Sorry for being late" hook says . . .

Hey it's the Author here! How do you the story so far? The story is almost over! There's only 20 chapters I have planned for this. If you have any ideas of what I should write next please tell me. Any ship you like as long as it's normal! Also if you enjoy this story go read my other one AudreyxHarry hook! That story was requested and I'm enjoying writing it. Also tell me if you like the music I'm including in each chapter or not. The next chapter will be a bit longer. So enjoy and I'll be updating tmr or later today!