Chapter 2

(Miyazaki's pov(

The day before was weird. That my brother is in a host club. Sjeez didn't expect that to be honest. Well, life is full of suprises.

I thougt fcuk it i'm not gonna wear my suit. Or ask for the womans outfit. I just putted on my own clothes. The ones that I want. 

My hair lose, a simple top an a clip.

After that i fatch my eyepatch and put it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in my class and I already know enough about the boy next to me. He's someone who tries to steal a girls heart. And if that's done it's useless and he trows it away. I just tried staying with the lesson but he kept poking me.

His name is Kota Ryo. I know that because he told me... just randomly.

I gave him a anoyed look. 'What' is al I said.' But for me it's pretty much.

He responded with a wink:'you, me, after school together?' 'No

He responded with a wink:'you, me, after school together?' 'No.' 'Cmon, don't be so boring, I just knòw you wan't to. Why won't he give up already. I realy don't want to. I'll just ignore Ryo. That's for the best. And so I did.

He kept trying. So I kept ignoring him. I'm pretty good at it. Shit, it triggerd a flashback.

'You guys need to ignore everything that doesn't matter! Or do you wanna be shot in the head!' 'No, sir!' We all said. 'In a few moments we will start the attack! So be ready!' We heard the first shots. 'GO!' And we ran right into the batle. I used the gun and shot someone in the head. I was a weapon myself, a machine. On the batlefield i didn't have much to lose. Not anymore. Not sinds Kimu-chan.... The blood on the floor kept increasing.

'Morinozuka!' I was back in the clasroom. The teacher waving his hand infront of my face. 'Earth to Morinozuka.' I looked at the teacher. He said 'is everything alright?' 'Yeah' I almost said yes, sir.... the whole class looked at me.'very well' the teacher said before walking to the front of the clasroom again.

(Kyoya's pov)

I wasn't realy paying attention to the lesson today. My thoughts were with the girl.

Wat is it about her that facinates me so much. I mean she came in choking on rosepetals. not very charming. Then i realise i'm smiling about that tought.

I'm so curious about her past. What happend to her? N-not because I care. I just want to make sure I know everything about everyone so i'm prepared. Yeah thats it.

Miyazaki Morinozuka, means night child. Well they say people grow in their name. Gues that also happend to her... but how did that happen.

I'll find out.