Chapter 5

(Kyoya's pov)

After she ran out crying i followed her.

So she has been to war huh. That could be the reason that she acts so...different.

When i walked out i saw her on the floor. She passed out. I make sure she lays on her back and make sure she isn't laying in the middle of the hall.

Hey eyes open. 'Are you okay?' I ask.

She open her mouth to say something bit before she is able to she bursts out into tears and starts...hugging me?' I give her a small hug back and pat her shoulder.

I have no idea what to do with this. Wow...this is...awkward. I see Mori comming out of the music room. His eyes widen when he sees her.

It's like he's surprised to see her cry. I don't know why though. I'll let him explain later. I think tje hostclub is dismissed. 

I think Miyazaki will have some though days ahead of her. Now that a lot of gorls now she went to war. And i'm pretty sure a lot of girls will start gossiping.

(Miyazaki' pov)

I ate just a little. I didn't feel hungry. The day before people kept talking about the war. I never ate much since war. But now i eat even less.

'Excuse me.' I mumbled and i stood up. 'I'm going to bed.' I walked oit of the room not waiting for an answer. When i arrived in my room i thought some more about the school day.

It made me nauseous. Littery, i ran to the toilet. The little food i had eaten came out.

25 at least... i grabbed the knife and started cutting. First i did it only to punish myself. But i found out the pain distracts my thoughts.

×××( ⚠️in this story Miyazaki wears emo clothes and listens to emo music. She also cuts herself. But not every emo cuts! Thats just something stereo typical!!!!⚠️)×××

After i cleaned i crawled in my bed. However unable to sleep. And so the whole week passed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school after the limo brought me. I felt like punching everyone who stares at me. Maby they will stop looking.

Hah! That is an actually good idea. I started walking to one of the people who were starring at me. 

It was a girl. In her yellow puffy dress. I'm glad i wear the boys uniform.

After a few steps someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw it was Kyoya. 'Please don't hit anybody...' 'fine,' i sighed i and gave him a little smile.

'You look sick, how much did you sleep this week?' He asked me

'You look sick, how much did you sleep this week?' He asked me. 'Uhm let me think...2 hours maybe?' I answerd.

I wanted to walk away but Kyoya grabbed my arm and took me to an empty room. He looked into my eyes.