Chapter 11

I woke up next to Kyoya. Last night was...wonderful. i think thats the best description.

I'm glad it's still weekend. I realy don't want to come out of bed right now. I lay there for on more hour. After that i stood up and grabbed some clothes.

I slid into them and aplyed some make-up. I also brushed my hair and teeth.

When i walked in I saw kyoya still asleep. I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. 'Kyoya dear, it's realy starting to get time to wake up and start your day.'

He slowly woke up and had a kinda grumpy face. I giggled. 'Today please don't be grumpy. You can be tommorow, cause than we have school. But today we had planned a date. So put on a smile.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A normal week had past. Going to school, a few lessons, serving at the hostclub. And than a simple weekend. Me and Kyoya went on a date again, and the secondday i was just chilling at home.'

Today started normal. Some school. And than the hostclub.

I was walking woth a tray in my hand. The door opened. And a little blond girl walked in. 'This is a reverse harem!' 'How does she know words like that?' Tamaki said. 'And here is debauchery. Yay there is debauchery!'

'Brother!' She suddenly yells befor running to Tamaki. 'I didn't know you had a sister, Tamaki.' Haruhi commended. 'I-i dont. I'm pretty sure i'm only child.' 'Well you dó loke alike.' The twins told him.

Then two servant run in. Appearantly from Nekozawa. And she is...his sis!?

Nekozawa walks in. With his puppet. 'Kirimi.' He says. Tears started to fill Kirimi's eyes befor running scared out of the room. 

Tamaki decides. 'We have to help them.' We make sure the room is dark. Jist when they were gettimg started i felt a wave of nausia hit me. 

Silently but fast i went to the bathroom, not wanting to disturb the hostclub. I trew up in the toilet. I wonder...what did i eat which was bad. 

As far as i can remember, i didn't eat or drink anything over date. My food did taste a litle different though. So who knows.

I slid back into the hostclub just to see Nekozawa holding a flashlight underneath his face. And Kirimi was looking at him. He holded the flashlight in a way that his face looks even more creepy. I even gave me the chils. She ran out crying again.

My thought went somewhere else agin untill Nekozawa jumped trough the window. What is he doing? I asked.

'Saving his sister from a cat.' Kyoya anwserd me. 'Oh.' Was my reply, not knowing how to react.

Than Nekozawa collapsed. I gues to much sunlight. 'It didn't work.' Tamaki pouted. 'We didn't help.''I think it did work a little bit. They are a little closer it seems. And it's a beginning.'The rest of the hosts nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks passed and once in a while i still felt nausious. What the hell is wring with me. ×××(i think you guys already get it, this has been enough hints i think)××× I searched on the internet. The first things that popped up were eating something bad. 

But that wasn't it. I was something different. I searched a little more and there was the option, pregnant.

And apearantly condoms only work 98% of the time. Well it can't hurt to just try to see if that is the case. 

We are rich. So we must have some of those test layimg in this house. I looked in a bathroom and saw a lot of 'm laying there.

Well to be sure i think it's best to try more than one. Gues i'll take 5. Than i'm verry sure what the anwser is. And it can't become a tie.

I activated them and layed them in my bathroom. It was getting pretty late so i'll jist go to bed and check them tommorow morning. Not that i expect much of it. Not at all.

I crawled in bed and fell asleep in a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and dressed into my school uniform. It was a little tighter aroind the chest than a month ago.

First my breast grew because i started eating normaly. But that wasn't for to long. Adventually they stopped growing. But this month they went on again. Weird.

I think i've got to adjust it again. Just amke it a little bigger there. I've been doing that a lot when my chest got form. So i started getting pretty good at it.

Sometimes i wear pants but most of the time a skirt with a net panty. The skirt fell till halfway my thighs.

I grabbed some earing and putted them in my ears. I did my make-up infront of the mirror in my room. I aslo brished trough my hair. Looks great.

Then a wave of nausia hit me. Again this month. Will it ever stop. I rished into the bathroom and trew up. That's when i rembembered the tests. Iw onder what the results are. Probaly negative. I mean, we only did it once. How big is the chance?

I grabbed a damp cloth and used to clean the place around my mouth. I aslo grabbed a glas of water and cleaned my mouth with it on the inside. After that i brushed my teeth.

Gues it's time to see the tests. I took a deep breath before walking to the tests.

They were all saying the same.

The results of the tests were...

×××(cliffhanger!!! So what do you think? Is she pregnant or not? And if she isn't, what could be wrong with her?

I promise you that in the next chapter i'll give you the awnser right in the beginning. I'm not so mean that you will have to read another few chapters to find out.

I hope you liked it! It were 1000 words. Bye, bye!)×××

 Bye, bye!)×××