Chapter 8

I could hear shots all around me. Some of the shits were the ones i fired. The whole field was soaked in blood. 

Someone was coming at me. I trew a dagger but before it hit him he managed to fire a bullet. I dogged. But it still scratched my eye. My sight was worse. 

But it wasn't a life treatening wound. So i could go on with the batle. I never backed down from a batle. My ranj went up fast and now i'm one of the most important comanders. Sometimes i get a lot of weird look because of that. Because i'm still a child...

'Is she going to be okay?' It sounded like those words came from the other side of a long tunnel

'Is she going to be okay?' It sounded like those words came from the other side of a long tunnel. But they got closer. 

The fog in my mind started to leave and my eyes opened. Pain shot trough my body. Kyoya was hanging over me. He had a releaved face, and worried. 

Before i could hold it back tears started trickeling down my cheeks. The pain was to much. 'It hurts.' I said softly. That was all i knew before everything went black again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kyoya's pov)

I was halfistening to Tamaki telling Haruhi about how dangerous the actions she did were. And she refusing to say sorry.

I looked up the giant rock and saw Miyazaku still stanfing on the rock. When our eyes met i saw...panic? Why would she be panicking? Than i heard it. 'Crack.' The rock was making that sound. It wasn't good. 

The sound now also got the other hosts attention. My body moved on it's own. I started climbing the rock to save her. I know she couldn't get away from there on her own. 

I reached the top and went her way. Another crack sounded. Louder this time. Miya's eyes git a little bit wider. Just before the rock underneath her dissapeared. She fell down.

I saw her hed hit the rock. I caught a glimpse of something red. Before i knew it i ran after her and jumped. I saw her touching her head and her hand was red with blood. Shit.

She passed out just before she landed in the water. I followed just behind her and grabbed her. I holded her body as close as possible. Never in my life she had looked so fragile. 

I hurried up the beach and layed her down on the sand. I took of my shirt and rolled it in a ball. Than i pushed it against her head trying to stop the bleeding. Blood started to drip out of her mouth. I looked at Mori. My eyes hinting i needed help. 

He understood and holded the shirt against her head while i felt her pulse. It was weak. Suddendly it was gone. 'Shit' i mumbled and i pressed my hands on her chest. Reanimating her. Yes! Her pulse started again. I sat up a little. 

'Is she going to be okay?' Honey asked. I wanted to anwser but then her eyes opened. She shouldn't be awake. Now she will feel the pain. My eyes met Mori's for a second and i just know he was thinking the same.