Chapter 9

Someone softly shaked me. 'Wake up.' I slowly opened my eyes. Kyoya was standing there. He looked kinda grumpy.

'The hostclub wants you awake. And they send me after they found out you have the same bloodtype as me. After they dared to wake me.' 

'Let me sleep.' I mumbled. 'Why don't you also go to sleep.' 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him next to me. 

My wounds were hurting less after a few days. So i had enough power to pull him on the bed. Now he had no choise.

I cuddled into his arm and fell asleep again. Bit just befor i did i noticed he also fell asleep.

Tamaki isn't going to like it that we were ruining his plans. Whoops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Haruhi's pov)

I wonder what is taking Miya and Kyoya so long. 'I'm going to check on Kyoya an Miya, cause we really need to leave,' i told the hosts. 'We'll be joining you.' Tamaki said. The rest nodded.

I knocked on Miya's door. 'Kyoya? Miya?.' I carefully opened the door with the hostclub almost breating in my neck. The door opened and it was so cute what we saw.

Kyoya and Miya were sleeping together. (Not sleeping as in having sex! If you thought of that than: Bad reader! Bad. Reader) Kyoya just lay with Miya in his arms. She was holding his t-shirt in a tight grip.

I think that it would be impossible to get her to let go of Kyoya. He slowly opened his ryes and gave us a glare for waking him.

Miya kept on sleeping. 'We really need to go.' I told him. I fastly packed her bags so she could sleep longer. I expected Kyoya to wake her so we could go but i didn't expect what he was doing.

He carried her like a princess while she was still holding on to his shirt. 'Don't you dare waking her up.' He hissed.

Then i remembered. i saw them kissing. On the beach. Ofcourse i kept it a secret for the rest of the hosts. But they do make a good couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Miyazaki's pov)

I walked to the place the note asked me to be. I knew it was from some of the girls who visit the hostclub. I could tell it from how it was written.

The place was in a park. I sat on a bench and was waiting for them. Though i can already gues what it is about. I think they're yealous. Because i spend so much time with the hostclub. But they have no idea how close i am to one of 'm.

We told our parents, nobody else yet, about us dating. And they aproved. Yay! 

After a few minutes the girls showed up. 'Good afthernoon.' They looked at me. 'You wanted to meet me?' 'Yes.' One of 'm said. 'About?' 'We want you to leave the hostclub.' 

'Straightforward i see. I like that.' I said. 'So a pretty girl like you is yealous.' She looked at me woth a confused look. 'W-was that a compliment?' 'You tell me.' I said. I stood up and gabe her a wink.

After that i walked away and left her standing there confused. I didn't give her an anwser but if she would use her brain for a second i think she would realise i wasn't going to leave the hostclub.

Not like they would let me anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived.at the hostclub in i heard...singing?

I opened the door and saw three girls standing there. They are from Libelia if i'm correct. They turned around ans saw me.

'And who might you be?' The girl with short brown hair asked. 'Who might yóu be.' I asked. 'I'm Benibara.' She anwserd. 'Now young maiden. Will you tell us your name. 'Nah.' I replied. 

Beninara laught. 'Girls, i like her. We need to covinse her to join Lobelia. Her and.Haruhi. we need to save these precious woman.'

I jist rolled my eyes to go to the kitchen. Cleaning a few dishes cause that still had to be done.

When i walked out i saw Haruhi storming out the hostclub angry. 'What happend. Why's she angry?' 'She found out we sold her pen.' Kyoya anwserd me. 'She didn't know?'

'Is Haruhi going to leave us?' Honey asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning me and Haruhi walked to the hostclub. The Lobelia gorls following us. We opened the doors and saw... the hostclub dressed as woman, exept for Mori.

Haruhi and i bursted out in laughter. While Lobelia was claimimg they were making fun of woman. I kinda missed the conversation because i couldn't stop lauging. When i stopped i heard Benibara ask Haruhi and me if we were going to join their school.

Haruhi gave a sorta speech thingy aboit how she was never planning to change schools. Sfter that i just gave a plain 'no.'

The Lobelia girls left, thank god!

'Soooo...' i started. 'Am i now a lesbian? Considering i'm dating a beautiful...woman?'

'Oh, i thought this was the perfect oppertunity to let you guys kbow i'm dating Kyoya.' The whole hostclub looked at me in shock. 'Sorry for not telling you nēchan.' He just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoya and I decided to walk home. He was hokding my hand. 'Kyoya? Though you are a very pretty woman i think i prefer the male you.'

He sighed. 'I have no idea how to response to that, Miya.' I gigled. 'Oh, were here.' We gave eachother a long goodbye kiss before i walked into my home. Damn, i realy am head over heels about that beautiful man.

×××( this was a kinda short and simple chapter. There didn't happen a lot. But i'm planning something Dramatic (sparkle, twinkle) so just keep on reading and you will find out what it is.

In a few chpter i will be dropping some serious hints. (I think you"ll know what it is by than)

This chapter had 980 words.

Hope you enjoyed it. Bye!)×××

 Bye!)×××